Thread: Co-op in MW3

Co-op in MW3

Hey.

Simple question thread - me and my brother enjoy playing Co-op games, particuarly shooters. We played the CoD5 campaign in Co-op and enjoyed it greatly, and had huge amounts of fun in the spec-ops missions in MW2. I hear that MW3 has spec-ops missions. How many does it have, how fun and difficult (on hardest difficulty obv) are they, and can you do MW3s campaign in co-op mode? Thanks for taking the time to read (assuming you did).
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    It's basicly like the Black ops and WaW zombies but with soldiers. Not any real story and you play it on the normal maps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    It's basicly like the Black ops and WaW zombies but with soldiers. Not any real story and you play it on the normal maps.
    True and false. That's the survival Co-op. You can play spec ops missions too, which are in my opinion better than the ones in MW2, it's just a shame that I don't have anyone to play them with :/ But I'd definitely suggest you getting the game. You can't do the campaign in co-op as far as I know.

The amount of spec ops missions was 16 (I think), they're kind of difficult at times, but really fun.

If you want to get the game cheap, get it from G2Play, it's only 18.99€ there currently, but it gets down to 16.99€ every now and then. You have to use a russian VPN to get it activated on your steam though, but you can use this to get a free russian VPN. That's just my advice on how to get it bought really cheap so you don't have to feel bad for "wasting" 45€ or so on it. It's not even illegal as far as I know.

EDIT: I hope this doesn't count as advertising, because I'm not really advertising g2play (I think :P) just trying to give a tip to a cheaper way of getting the game.
    Last edited by mmoc01f0b7c362; 2012-02-13 at 01:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Hey.

Simple question thread - me and my brother enjoy playing Co-op games, particuarly shooters. We played the CoD5 campaign in Co-op and enjoyed it greatly, and had huge amounts of fun in the spec-ops missions in MW2. I hear that MW3 has spec-ops missions. How many does it have, how fun and difficult (on hardest difficulty obv) are they, and can you do MW3s campaign in co-op mode? Thanks for taking the time to read (assuming you did).
    There's 2 modes: Spec-Ops and Survival.
    Spec-Ops are basically missions that you and a friend go on around various parts of the world. They're pretty fun.
    Survival is where you have endless waves of enemies thrown at you, like helicopters, dogs with c4 strapped on do their god damn backs and just regular soldiers. Zombies, only with soldiers.
    It's difficult to the point where if one spec-ops mission is timed, you'd better haul ass, especially on Veteran or Hardened. Anything else you can take your time on. If it's not timed, on any difficulty make sure you use cover, don't run and gun. Spec-Ops has some replay value while Survival has quite a lot of variety, especially if you buy ELITE.