En Masse Tera account

I try to buy the game, it says I need an account.
    I register for the account, it says to click on the email.
    I don't get an email, I go through all the steps and still don't get an email.
    It redirects me to customer servce.
    It literally says, report here if you didn't get an email for 15 minutes.
    So I go there, it requires me to login, it complains I didn't activiate via email.

So to file a ticket that my email never came, their process requires me clicking on the email.
    What a bunch of herp a derps... this doesn't bode welll for another bug filled follow up to the disaster that is SWTOR...
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

1. SWTOR isn't a bug filled disaster
    2. No one else has been having the issue you're describing as far as I've seen.
    - I think a multi-million dollar company would be a bit smarter than to literally say "if you don't get an account activation email, log in and submit a form".
    That just sounds silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    1. SWTOR isn't a bug filled disaster
    2. No one else has been having the issue you're describing as far as I've seen.
    - I think a multi-million dollar company would be a bit smarter than to literally say "if you don't get an account activation email, log in and submit a form".
    That just sounds silly.
    Yes I would think that too.
    Why don't you go to the website and check it out, instead of thinking....
    VOTE TRUMP! Make America Great Again!

Please keep all TERA discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-Tera-Online