Page 1 of 65
... LastLast

Mafia Scum 5: Sign up for Mafia 6 inside

Continuing with the James Bond titles, and because Valentines Day is approaching...

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!

General

• Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
    • Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
    • Deleting posts is forbidden.
    • Quoting/Screenshotting anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden. You must use your words to convince others of any role claims you make.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.

Night phase

• The Jail Keeper will lock someone up and prevent them from performing any night actions while simultaneously preventing them from being killed by 1 killer.
    • Both mafia groups will each kill a member of the town.
    • The Cop investigates someone, and receives results in the form of Mafia/Townie at dawn.
    • The Doctor will protect someone from 1 killer.
    • The Observer will camp outside someone's house and learn whether anyone enters or leaves that house, but will be unable to identify any faces.
    • A bomb that is protected by the doctor will not blow up when attacked.
    • A killer protected by the doctor will not be blown to pieces upon attacking a bomb.
    • The cannibals work as a team. One cannibal will kill the victim while the other stands as a lookout. If a killer goes after the cannibal inside the house, the lookout will warn their partner so they may both escape unharmed. If this happens there will be no kill. The lookout cannot protect their partner from a bomb.
    • If the mafia and cannibals target the same person, then the kill goes to the mafia.
    • A traitor protected by the doctor will not be converted into a mafia goon

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Cop
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Townie.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect from 1 killer. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Role: Observer
    Each night you may sit outside a house with a pair of binoculars. You will see anybody entering or leaving the house, but will be unable to identify who those people may be.
    Role: Jail Keeper
    Ability: Jail - Each night, you may jail a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock and protect that player from one nightkill. You can lock up yourself, but it will have no result.
    Role: Bomb
    Ability: Explosive Retribution - If someone tries to kill you at night, then both you and your killer will die in a glorious ball of fire, unless either of you are protected by the doctor, in which case nothing will happen.
    Role: Vanilla Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all Townies and Strawberry Goons have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Strawberry Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all Townies and Vanilla Goons have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Traitor
    Ability: When attacked by a mafia goon, you will convince them to let you join their group. When investigated, you will appear as a townie before being converted, and a goon afterwards. At night, you walk the street in search of a mobster.
    Win condition: You will have the same win condition as the mafia group you are in. You lose if you die before being inducted into the mafia.
    Role: Serial Cannibal
    Abilities: Factional Communication - You may talk with your partner here.
    Cannibalize - You and your partner hunger for human flesh. Each night one of you will break into a house and murder an unsuspecting player while the other stands watch outside. Only the lookout is susceptible to being killed. Once the kill has been performed you will hide the body in your industrial freezer, preventing the town from knowing the fate of the victim. If you both die the bodies will be found by the mafia/town, depending on whether the remaining cannibal was murdered/lynched.
    Win Condition: You win when all Townies and Goons have been eliminated.

Remaining Composition

Threats
    1 Vanilla Goons
    2 Strawberry Goons
    1 Traitors
    2 Cannibals

Town
    2 Vanilla Townies
    1 Bombs
    1 Cop
    1 Doctor

Alive Players
    Aadren
    Facetoface
    Genganger
    Phillipisawarlock
    Rixis
    Wasselina

Dead Players
    Vashtar, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 1
    Sver, Bomb - Blew up night 1
    Prez-, Vanilla Goon - Blew up night 1
    Valoranos, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 1
    Rolo4804, ??? - Eaten night 1
    Albasaurus, Strawberry Goon - Lynched day 2
    Krayzy, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 2
    Worgenite, Vanilla Goon - Killed night 2
    Purifier, ??? - Eaten night 2
    Shabalios, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 3
    Meysvindu, Jail Keeper - Killed night 3
    Nightfury Treann, Observer - Killed night 3
    Army of Darkness ??? - Eaten night 3
    Dyra, Vanilla Goon - Lynched day 4
    Archangel Tyrael ??? - Killed night 4
    Holz, Traitor - Lynched day 5
    Bas, Vanilla Townie, Killed night 5
    Gibsy999, ??? - Killed night 5
    Eniah, Strawberry Goon - Killed day 6
    Foxximcleod, ??? - Killed night 6
    Phillipisawarlock, Vanilla Townie - Killed day 7

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 5 um... the cannibals ate day 4. Yeah. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Previous Games
    Mafia Scum 1 - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 2 - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 3 - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 4A - Flawless Wolf Victory
    Mafia Scum 4B - Flawless Mafia Victory

Day 1
    The mafia were so successful in Vanilla recently that the mafia over in Strawberry have gotten a little jealous and decided to move in. While many despise both mafia groups, a couple of townies secretly wish they could be a part of all the action. As if the mafia murders weren't bad enough, bodies are starting to disappear without a trace!

It takes 14 to lynch. The deadline will be Thursday @ 10:00 PM EST
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-02-23 at 06:26 AM.

LET THE INQUISITION BEGIN!!!!

also: FIRST!!!!11!!1

damn, so many people, this is gonna be great
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

So... who has questions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you ever get a hold of Engelen? :3 and why does rng hate me Kumduh?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Woot, first page in this.

And since the last thread was closed before anybody responded - Ditallu ina ina babu asar ina sar sabat sillu ummanate masku darism ultu ina awatum alal edis iqbu sanu ina mitu nabu genii.

Engelen was not interested in this round.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one cares Val. So Kumduh, I like the story of mafia vs. mafia vs. town. Should be interesting to try and find out all the mafians and get a town win :3

Ah, I see

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Well, let's get this started. The RNG gods have chosen who I shall vote for first. (RNG gods being 1-26 on http://www.random.org/)

VOTE Meys

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm...your rng gods are false b/c rng obviously hates me meaning I would've been chosen first :#

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    Well, let's get this started. The RNG gods have chosen who I shall vote for first. (RNG gods being 1-26 on http://www.random.org/)
    That's the same God that determined your roles!

10+ Year Old Account
    oh well, that explains why they didn't choose me again :3 they already picked me for townie >_<

i'll start the flaming!

FoS: Aadren
    FoS: Albasaurus
    FoS: Archangel Tyrael
    FoS: Army of Darkness
    FoS: Bas
    FoS: Dyra
    FoS: Eniah
    FoS: Facetoface
    FoS: Foxximcleod
    FoS: Genganger
    FoS: Gibbsy999
    FoS: Holz
    FoS: Krayzy
    FoS: Meysvindu
    FoS: Nightfury Treann
    FoS: Phillipisawarlock
    FoS: Prez-
    Vote: Purifier
    FoS: Rixis
    FoS: Rolo4804
    FoS: Shabalios
    FoS: Sver
    FoS: Valoranos
    FoS: Vashtar
    FoS: Wasselina
    FoS: Worgenite
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    So... who has questions!
    Why do you hate me?

/cry

Also....

Vote Worgenite

Worgen being a Vanilla townie AGAIN!?!?!?! Pfft!!!! .
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-02-13 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Spell edit

And...we're off! Just checking in to say hi. Got CivPro in the morning, but I'll be checking the thread tomorrow.

FoS people that complain about being Town...we are the good guys! Be happy! Keep your eyes peeled for suspicious people that smell like Strawberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna apologize for spam, but to dispute Army in one fell swoop:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post15430416

I've been wanting to mention this for a while, since it's been coming up in games. For all the people with the mindset of "___ has been townie 3 games in a row, surely ___ is mafia this game" I've played 6 games in a row as town on my guild's forums, so you should never bring outside games into the equation.

the Strawberry fields foreve....

i mean, eat all those Strawberry goons!!

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    And...we're off! Just checking in to say hi. Got CivPro in the morning, but I'll be checking the thread tomorrow.

FoS people that complain about being Town...we are the good guys! Be happy! Keep your eyes peeled for suspicious people that smell like Strawberries.
    What about people who eat cereal with strawberries in it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Gonna apologize for spam, but to dispute Army in one fell swoop:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post15430416
    I've already seen that statement by Kumduh, and I completely disagree with it. Logic has no place in town full of mass hysteria and paranoia.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-02-13 at 05:06 AM.

Unvote - Vote: Army
    you sound like your a cannibal

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm ready to roll...

...into bed. Have a cold that's kicking my rear end. I'll be back in 12 hours or so.