Deleted

Why is there no X game?

I've recently had this urge to play a load of games that haven't been created yet, and thought it would be fun to see if there's any anyone else would like to see made, so my question is: is there a type of game that you'd like to see created?
    Mine are:
    Pirate MMO (decent one)
    Cowboy MMO (like Red dead but online)
    A game like Eve online, but with naval battles in space, instead of click button, wait to fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Sky MMO. Hell yes!

Don't take all the stuff in the videos too seriously if you haven't heard of this movie before.

Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonko View Post
    Pirate MMO (decent one)
    Yes please!!

Although it would have to be really good, preferably like Pirates of the Caribbean or more realistic Long John Silver type of thing. Overly cartoony or WoW-like would ruin pirates for me -.-

Deleted
    That looks ridiculously awesome, I might have to watch that film, and agree with you, and yeah, it would have to be a gritty style if a pirate mmo were ever to be made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legend of the Five frakkin rings man

Would make an INSANLY awesome Action RPG, ala ~Souls
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Firefly game. Grief nao plox
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    inb4 Pokémon MMO. Why does everyone want pokémon MMOs?!

10+ Year Old Account
    pokemon mmo but nothing super graphical but like the handheld games so like playing pokemon black but all the npcs being actual players instead of saying something random and never tlaking to that npc ever again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    pokemon mmo but nothing super graphical but like the handheld games so like playing pokemon black but all the npcs being actual players instead of saying something random and never tlaking to that npc ever again
    Allow the player to choose from Multiple starter Pokemon of all "classes"(Electric, Water, Poison etc). Make the dungeons be the gyms/tower in Lavender town, raids be the legendary pokemon. Honestly, could work as a game, but Nintendo would want it released on the WII, which would ruin it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Dead does have an open world online setting. It was fun at launch. Probably empty now. You had to come up with your own fun but with a good group of players you could spend hours in it. We would pretty much play cowboys and indians. The server would split into two groups. Then indians would capture a town and the cowboys had to kick them out of it. Or the cowboys would run a mission and the indians would try to ambush them. Or a group would have to race from the northern most town to the southern most only on horse back (think we said you couldn't resummon your own horse you had to steal a cowboys horse if you lost yours). People would agree to turn off auto aim which made it more fun. I spent countless hours handing out in Free Roam.