Deleted

Tera Dungeon! Bastion

**Anyone here that has tried a Dungeon in Tera? If so what was your experience? If not, will you look forward to running Bastion with your friends?**

Hello Guys and Girls on MMO Champion.
    I've just completed my first dungeon in Tera called Bastion and wanted to share my 10cents.
    Bastion only has two bosses and tons of trash. The first boss has a chance of dropping a green item and some gold while the second boss will drop two blue items.
    Taken into account that this is the first dungeon players will find the boss mechanics are well balanced:

The first boss has the usual "Don't stand in the fire! FFS" mechanic and a close ranged aoe fire attack. Sometimes during the fight he will also jump to other locations. The first boss is the hardest of the two.
    The second boss only has three mechanics. A "jump to x player" like the first boss. Charge from point a to b. And a debuff (that can be cleansed). You can avoid his abilities by moving.

All in all there is nothing special about this dungeon. To much trash since there's only two bosses.

INFO:
    The first dungeon you can run in Tera is called Bastion.
    You need 3 or more level 20 players.

Second Boss
    Full run [Use this if you want to hear the game sounds]
    Last edited by mmocd53e5af475; 2012-02-13 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's already a Tera Online discussion.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ad-Tera-Online
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Please see the main thread.