Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Btw the voting for that was a complete joke, I read somewhere that 13k people voted for BO to win........... 13k? that´s an extremely small number for a world record bullshit.

What a joke.
    Did they promote this polling on any video game websites?

All I've ever heard about Guinness and video games was silly shit like "longest time spent playing while travelling in a packing crate".

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that 2 CoD games are in the top 5 even is reason enough to discredit this ranking.

CoD 1 and 2 were good. Really good. everything that came after is just recycling...

And as much as i LOVE halo reach, wth is it doing there? Oo

Deleted
    No MGS3:SE? Thats just complete BS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn CoD fanboys
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    Any Pokemon part had a better ending after you beat the top 4 than CoD:BO..

How about Activision spends this money to make actual great games, instead of something like CoD?

Deleted
    I just got smashed in the face with something so obvious that it's pathetic.

How can there be a WORLD RECORD about something SUBJECTIVE ?

This isn't how many marbles can you fit in your mouth at once; or for how long can you hold your breath underwater.

How can something subjective be a world record ? Can someone explain this to me ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Did they promote this polling on any video game websites?

All I've ever heard about Guinness and video games was silly shit like "longest time spent playing while travelling in a packing crate".
    I never even heard of this voting before some days ago after it was over.
    Just shows how much of a bullshit this book is.

I think most of these "votes" where from BO fanboys that have only played the multiplayer and have not even finished the single player.
    I finished BO in 4 hours on the hardest difficulty and I can´t even remember the god damn ending.... must have been so good that I totally forgot about it huh......
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-02-13 at 10:24 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

The silliest part is that of all the CoD games... seriously Black Ops?!?!?! That has to be my least favorite CoD game (that wasnt a complete failure that I only played once or something). I mean MW1 and 2 were both superior to black ops. The only reason I even bought black ops was because MW2 didnt have dedicated servers and I was sick of cheaters in my run and gun FPS of choice (same reason Im not buying MW3).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Well, better story than the rest of the series's campaigns.... but well, it's a popularity contest, who's honestly surprised?

Yea, that was a "vote for your favorite game" outcome. Of all games, how did Super Mario Bros rank anywhere on a list of video game endings?

I didn't agree with any of that >.>
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Black Ops' ending was hardly anything special. You strangle a Russian man on a submarine, not much else. A quick skim through of the top 50 made me see quite a few games that are much more deserving of #1 than Black Ops (not to say they are worthy of number 1, just better than Black Ops). This was quite disappointing, in my opinion.
    Varian: Look, I didn't touch your gunship, okay!
    Garrosh: I witnessed, with my eyes, your TESTICLES on my gunship!
    -Argent_Captain

Deleted
    The top 50 list is even worse, Sonic Adventure 2? Are you actually fucking serious? That was terrible! And TES: Oblivion, Ridiculous, really flagrant disregard of what games they chose here, seriously disappointed to see it from them.

borderlands....

Vote for one of the worst/anti-climactic/disappointing endings to a game: BORDERLANDS. Very fun gameplay, but little to no thought went into the story....hopefully they redeem themselves with Borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by Sethlol View Post
    Have you guys seen this? What do you think?

Link to the official site.

You can check the Top 50 in there - here's the Top 10:

10. Heavy Rain
    9. Final Fantasy VII
    8. Metal Gear Solid 4
    7. Portal
    6. Red Dead Redemption
    5. God of War
    4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    2. Halo: Reach
    1. Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Im sorry but who voted this shit in?

Black ops had a good story, twists till the end, but not the best by far.

Halo Reach told a good story but what happens at the end was 100% predictible and not very entertaining.

MW2 didnt end, saying that its ending was good is just retarded considering the games story line didnt end till mw3.

MGS4 had a very good story and i must say it should be higher on that list.

Wow that list made milk come out my nose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Must be rigged. Seriously?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Wait...

I don't even -- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
    No one with any knowledge of non-overrated and mainstream video games voted. We're too busy playing good games. :3

No one should get offended by lists like this. Just shrug and make your own list in your head.

Yea that's the biggest fucking bullshit list I've ever seen in my life ...

Soon as I saw Mass Effect series getting highest of 19 ... I instantly lol'd ...

It's a List that was made based off what, 13,000 or so Voters ... Since Call of Duty is the most popular Video Game series of all time .. It makes sense that all the derptards who for some reason ACTUALLY ENJOY that rehashed bullshit for 4 games would vote it simply because it's the most current COD game and there all drooling over endless shooting down waves of humanoids.

Stupid List is Stupid .. Wouldn't even value this whatsoever.