australian customer

Hi guys I'm from Australia Sydney but I'm here in LA on a holiday just wondering if i bought this game here inn (America) and bought it back home to Australia would i be able to install it successfully and play it without any issues? Thank you

The SWTOR server maintenance hours suck for Aussies, they're smack in the middle of the evening, but that's the only obstruction to playing the game.
    WoW @ The Forgotten Coast-US:Celestie [Mage], Amonet [Warlock], Chiaroscuro [Priest], Belenus [Paladin], Amaunet [Warrior], Maladious [Death Knight], Quetesh [Druid], Prius [Shaman]
    SWTOR @ Prophecy of the Five-US [Empire], Dalborra-APAC [Republic]

I'm OK with that :-) but you didn't really answer the question?

I'm from Perth, yes you can do that. I ordered mine from the USA. Since you're in LA may as well get it. It's officially being released in Australia in March and we're getting locally hosted servers too then (likely localised in Melbourne).

Deleted
    Any word on whether or not they will be offering server transfers for those people who want to play on Aussie servers? Or do I have to re-roll... I'm guessing the answer will be 'yes'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyfoo View Post
    Any word on whether or not they will be offering server transfers for those people who want to play on Aussie servers? Or do I have to re-roll... I'm guessing the answer will be 'yes'.
    I have nothing to back this up with, but I'm willing to bet you'll have to re-roll.
    BioWare has mentioned something about transfers (though I can't remember where), however they did not mention a timeline, and no specifics yet.