10+ Year Old Account

[WTF] What is this? Dubstep?

This explains a lot. No wonder I can't relate to younger generations. If I pumped that noise in my brain all day I would go bonkers.

What happened to playing instruments? If I wanted to hear a tape get eaten I would pop out my old dual cassette.

I am getting old.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    i agree with you sir.

Deleted
    This thread makes no sense either.

Deleted
    they said the same thing when rock n roll first came out

10+ Year Old Account
    I too, do not understand this phnomonon(spelling?).

Just found these guys after seeing their viral vid. - There is still hope for talent my friend.
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in: Things change.

From what I've seen, being high is the only way to properly enjoy dubstep's heavy bass, people tell me it is like you can actually see/feel the music.
    Pfft, kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    This explains a lot. No wonder I can't relate to younger generations. If I pumped that noise in my brain all day I would go bonkers.

What happened to playing instruments? If I wanted to hear a tape get eaten I would pop out my old dual cassette.

I am getting old.
    This thread is going places. Tons of room for discussion. No chance at flaming. None.

I bet your parents said the same thing about the music you and your friends listened to as kids.

Deleted
    I for one can't stand dubstep. It's almost everywhere nowdays.

To me dubstep sound's like random crappy sounds put together (Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion kk thanks)

Oh well i prefer music from 70's to early 2000.

Dubstep is a passing fad, in fact all techno music is comprised of passing fads. They try to claim movements and crescendos and whatnot, but the techno music community is pretty much just a bunch of copycat hipsters who take the one thing that sounds different from the other things going on in an ocean of hipster DJs and put it on a pedestal.

I enjoy trance techno, but I can admit that one trance is fundamentally the same as another. I know the wub wub wub sounds rough and rugged but that's because it's usually used to break up a monotonous and boring housebeat song.

Don't create threads just to bash a particular style of music.