Is my gear ready for heroics?

So my guild will be soon starting heroic modes (hooray), not sure why it's took so long but hey.. i'm just really paranoid my dps wont be up to scratch, i need 2 more weeks of valor for the belt, and the rest of the items i still need are drops, but do you think my dps will still be alright and is their anything i can tweak to maybe push a little more?

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...xiate/advanced

I also have bone link fetish for AoE fights.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Short story. Yes you're pretty geared for heroics already

When i started heroic DS i was maybe 392 item lvl? or something like that
    Last edited by Enhshamanlol; 2012-02-14 at 06:13 AM.

without logs of any type cant really tell you what to tweak in that regard, would replace that haste/str gem with a mastery/str one though other then that your gear is fine for heroics.

I'm not that experienced with looking through logs;

Is this what you would need?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/182117/
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you'll be fine for heroics. Your gear is there.

yea, everything looks good to me

Deleted
    You'll be fine for heroics, assuming your guild has proper communication and is good enough to squeeze out performance.

Most of our people had between 394-397 when we started heroics and we did just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    You'll be fine for heroics, assuming your guild has proper communication and is good enough to squeeze out performance.

Most of our people had between 394-397 when we started heroics and we did just fine.
    Yeah we do, we're a tight guild, like a small family and we do communicate well. I'm just really paranoid since this is my first time clearing current content and first time ever going into heroic modes before the expansion after ^^' guess i need some more faith in myself. Thanks everyone.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are fine, but your other DPS is pretty "meh", Shadow Priest is pure crap.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8...?s=4975&e=5288

Quote Originally Posted by Larrius View Post
    You are fine, but your other DPS is pretty "meh", Shadow Priest is pure crap.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8...?s=4975&e=5288
    As i've said we're all like a small family so we progress together instead of swapping people out to get the kills, i'll admit some of them can do a bit better but in their own time :')

If you can clear DS on Normal then starting heroics shouldn't be a problem, as long as your guild knows how to play.

Also how the hell is your Shadow Priest doing less dps then one of your tanks? If you don't fix that issue then you won't be getting far in heroics at all so I wouldn't waste your time.

Deleted
    I started on heroic spine at 391 ilvl. Still did better than most of the group in the tendons. I think you have a good shot at morchok in 395

p.s.: your spriest is propper sh*t yeah. Ninane, that is. I believe he is using shadow as his offspec, but that's no excuse. I looked at my priest, decided to go shadow, spent 20 minutes in elitist jerks, a few minutes arranging reforges, went lfr ultraxion and without any previous experience pulled 27k.

Have him look at some theorycrafting for spriests, as most of the fights in HC DS are 2 healed, and many of them have a tight enrage timer. If he doesn't improove, you'll have a problem progressing.

Your gear and logs look up to par (people have made some good suggestions like changing those gems so do that)

As far as wondering if your ilvl is good enough for heroics a great thing you can do is look up any character on guildox.com and on the right panel next to their character you can see average ilvl per kill. This will help you figure out what ilvl the majority of people killed it at. Though guildox shows you ilvl remember all fights can be done with less gear than the average (I posted a link to my guildox character to show you where the average levels are). There were people killing heroic haggara and ultrax with 392 ilvls. I looked at your guilds dps on ultrax and I can tell you now that many of them need to increase their damage output if you want to progress through heroic encounters. I didn't fully go through but at this point in DS people should be much higher than 20k as people can do that in ilvl 378. I suggest going to your guild and recommending them to check out updated guides and see if there are addons to assist them. Also remember that communication is key during fights but we do most of our legwork on our forums while we are not raiding. If you get stuck with something feel free to ask there are a lot of people here that are willing to help.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=8&...h&r=Alleria-US