Deleted

SW:TOR Highest Valor on your server?

Hi!
    Who has the highest valor on your server?
    US/EU and what is his/her name and server!

i play on Kai-Kan EU and our highest would be Gen Rank 85 Operative, and will be 86 today. Some people believe him to be the highest in the world, though no one knows for sure.
    he streams daily on twitch.tv/MadeAllup

Anyway, i know some of you find valor to be useless and another way to show your epeen. but this thread isn't for your opinion on that.
    im just curious about the other people out there, who have a high valor rank.
    So please don't turn this into a hate thread as it wasn't my intention.

ps: Sorry if there was another thread like this, but i couldnt find any myself.
    Last edited by mmoc0efa2cff2a; 2012-02-14 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added some minor detail.

I think he is the highest valor rank player carried by his healers.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    i smell jelousy, u jelly? orangez0630
    50% of the Hunter population does not exist. They are Huntards.
    Don't Typ to Much, Lazy to Read

I'm 76 atm and probably highest on my server. I've been slacking quite a bit but it is very slow now. Ilum did help early on (probably 3 levels gained there over just getting my quests done) but there was no base camping on my server.

I played with Gen yesterday. Operative right ? Can't say im impressed with his/her skills or attitude

15+ Year Old Account
    What this comes down to is just who has more free time on his hands.
    Valor ranks, although the only comparable pvp value atm, is the same as WoW Vanilla honor ranks. Nothing but a grind and most certainly no guarantee of skill.

Deleted
    Personaly I just want Warlord title. After some months...

Level 77 will take me 90k valor and it's rising quite steadily =(

All I know is, I see a lot of Black-Blue and Cyan lightsabers being wielded by jedi, and a lot of red with a few purple lightsabers being wielded by sith. I finally say my first black-red lightsaber on Sunday.

Deleted
    I don't see why it matters people having healer in their team? its quite convinient. so yeah if it makes it easier to win... well power to you.

But he usually plays with his Sidekicks: Zargas/Trojan and Stylo.(Marauder/Sorc/Assassin) Trojan is their healer, used to be Liddz, a merc healer but he quitted or something.

Valor means nothing, unless you're Republic (this way you know it hasn't been just stupidly illum-grinded) and it's not needed past rank 60. I'm rank 60. Saw few War Heroes on both sides. That's about it. Server-- Scepter of Ragnos, pretty big EU pvp server.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Valor means nothing, unless you're Republic (this way you know it hasn't been just stupidly illum-grinded) and it's not needed past rank 60. I'm rank 60. Saw few War Heroes on both sides. That's about it. Server-- Scepter of Ragnos, pretty big EU pvp server.
    Well if you want the mount that would be 65 ;p

Deleted
    Hi all.

Quote Originally Posted by orangez0630 View Post
    Ilum Battlemaster gogogo
    No, I was 69 pre 1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    I played with Gen yesterday. Operative right ? Can't say im impressed with his/her skills or attitude
    If you're referring to the game I think you are, I am truly sorry for my behavior, I'm not usually like that. It was a terrible game and I was an ass. I hope we'll play with each other again sometime, as that can't have left a good impression.

I believe there are very few people who actually made valor60 on ilum, probably none.

and yes, valor says nothing about skill, only time invested.
    but time means also gear and experience, also experience doesnt always make good players.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Has the republic side grown a bit last few weeks? Been getting more and more games against republic teams.