Bio: Azriel Blastcap Tremorfist

Decided to make a bio for one of my favorite characters, Azriel. Tell me what you think.

Name: Azriel Blastcap Tremorfist
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Warrior (I tend to play her off as more engineer based though, if gnomes had a hunter or engineer class, she would probably be rerolled in a heartbeat)

Languages: Common, Gnomish, Dwarvish (broken), Techobabble

Faction: None (ICly Gnomeregan and the alliance really)

Personality: Typically very blunt, Azrie rarely will hold back if she has a comment to make about something or somebody. Typically unless in a public situation, her mindset tends to be let her go do her own thing. She adores talking about her own accomplishments, especially if it means she can insult somebody she doesn't like at the same time. While she isn't as much a team player, some people do enjoy her for her honesty and technical skill.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Technology in general, Bragging, Building, Talking with other gnomes, getting appreciated.
    Dislikes: Magic, Elves, being condescended to.

Appearance: Tends to be a bit of a scrappy young gnome. is rarely seen without a tool belt across her waist and rifle slung across her back, has a iron blueish hair hue. About normal height and weight for a gnome. Usually wearing a pair of goggles. (For images, I think my friends said essentially Tristana from League of Legends is essentially a blue skinned and white haired version of how she generally looks hilariously enough)

Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Tech in general, adaptability in combat.
    Weaknesses: Recklessness at times, Lack of cooperation with others, Terrible in close combat.

History: (General summary of her life)
    -She was born to a family of mostly magic users in Gnomeregan, youngest sibling of three. She was somewhat seen as the runt, having no real skills for magic. Due to this she was somewhat envious of her older siblings, and dedicated herself to proving that her technology could rival and even surpass magic.
    -At the age of approximately Twenty (give or take) She left Gnomeregan with her older sister Madlin to move to Ironforge a short time before it was occupied by the Troggs.
    -She grew up for about ten or so years in Ironforge, and decided to join the Ironforge Army at about the age of 30 (they didn't accept her, but she tended to stick around the barracks a lot to learn and pick up tips)
    -A few years later, Madlin left Ironforge and her work in the Explorers League to do some studies across Azeroth, leaving Azrie alone in the city. Azrie then decided to leave home and stake her own claim across Azeroth, going about and having her own adventures.

At the moment she does work for the Alliance military for the most part as a mechanic, but typically just travels around and messes with what she can. No real allegiances except as an engineer and as a gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes are too rare a sight! Great addition to the RP character line-up.
    Since she's unofficially part of the Ironforge Army and works together with the Explorer's League, it's not unlikely she's been in contact with old man Chonar over here. Looking forward to RP with you.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Well, her sister works with the Explorers League, she I consider mostly freelance, basically ICly she just works as an engineer where she goes, mostly works for herself or where she can make some cash. Though she won't go to work for a goblin or something because...well, she doesn't feel like working with technology that will fall apart or blow up. I see her as respecting some goblin technology, but sees most of it as ramshackle crap that is worth less than the scrap iron it's made out of. Which is kinda why when she works, her stuff is expensive, but reliable for the most part.

Typically though, funny enough I play her as what I considered a slightly cliched gnome in WoW, but really, compared to most gnomes I see she actually is a fairly practical type, personality wise I generally see her in the midway of a dwarf and gnome, based on how she was raised, a bit less spastic than some gnome RPers, but still has the boundless energy some gnomes have, and tends to be very stubborn and gruff at times. (In the actual game, it's always fun when I run into a really spastic gnome, because she just gets irritated with them, though that reaction isn't hard for her at all.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I feel there's nothing wrong with playing your own variation of a "cliche"d stereotype. If everyone would play only sober dwarves, clownish elves, deathmetal tauren and tear-jerker orcs, then we'd have a problem!
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

The zealous Bloodknight has to agree with the battle hardened Mountain King. Being a bit of a stereotype isn't that bad. If you're not a full blown cliché (which Azriel surely isn't) everything's good.

Yeah, my mindset tends to be, "Go with a tried and true formula, something that fits a character race/class, then have the characters personality and general mindset develop them into an interesting character as you go." always seems to work well with my characters.

I always do kinda have fun playing a gnome though, one of my first RP characters was a gnome in a gnome only guild, and really, everyone else being so spastic made my first one (a mage named Madaph, who actually was Azries older brother at first.) ended up being the exact opposite of my original idea, where he was going to be a very mischievous and kinda goofy fellow, he ended up becoming essentially a very calm and soft spoken gnome, who tended to be the guilds team dad essentially.