Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    so you cant really just run around and smash people in pvp as a juggernaught? i guess im pretty much goin marauder then,but i dont know.juggernaughts seemed easier to play
    Oh, you sure can smash people. Rage juggernauts have the hardest hitting single ability in the game right now. Much like marauders, they are extremely gear dependent. But, once you hit the gear threshold, you can knock off 1/3 of somebody's health in one attack. And it's an AOE attack, so you can lop off the top 3rd of half a teams health almost instantaneously. Ironically, the big problem with rage juggernauts is their defensive ability. They're kind of like warriors in season 9/10 of Cataclysm. Left alone, they will ruin anybody's day very very fast, but if you can force them into a defensive position they're much less threatening. If you can focus them while their defensive abilities are down, they're pretty much toast. Make no mistake, though. A well-geared, well-played rage juggernaut with a healer is the second most dangerous thing on the field behind a geared and healbotted annihilation marauder.
    Last edited by Beavis; 2012-02-14 at 11:37 PM.

But in all fairness what someone else says might not help you out at all. You really should just try out the game and find something you like and just go for it. Don't be a sheep
    well i mean ive looked at videos of warriors and they seemed pretty fun but i just figured dps wise you eather tanked as a juggernaught or you went annihilation as a marauder.and annihilation seemed like some needs 20 keybinds really complicated rotation
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2012-02-14 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I do speak mostly from a Tanks perspective as I play Darkness, however it seems more related to DK/Shaman than rogue. As a tank I feel kinda like DK because I have a few decent self heals and am more about avoidance than soaking. When I take hits, they are bigger but I take them less often and heal myself for some of it, like a DK. It's also kinda like a shaman because I have a few short range lightning abilities that I make use of in between my melee hits.
    For those curious folks out there, this guy is describing a class that is very little like playing a DK and a lot like playing a bear druid, which this spec was obviously modeled after. Fun tip because the more you know...

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    well i mean ive looked at videos of warriors and they seemed pretty fun but i just figured dps wise you eather tanked as a juggernaught or you went annihilation as a marauder.and annihilation seemed like some needs 20 keybinds really complicated rotation
    No as I said in my post if you want to tank roll a powertech because they trump juggernauts in every way. If you want to roll DPS then yes, go Annihilation Marauder the rotation isn't 20 buttons, yes you need to have alot of buttons on your bar for utility but so does every class, your rotation is only one bar of keybindings. Your second bar will be your defensive cooldowns and your Fury abilities. This is probably how you think it's a 20 button class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yazuka View Post
    No as I said in my post if you want to tank roll a powertech because they trump juggernauts in every way. If you want to roll DPS then yes, go Annihilation Marauder the rotation isn't 20 buttons, yes you need to have alot of buttons on your bar for utility but so does every class, your rotation is only one bar of keybindings. Your second bar will be your defensive cooldowns and your Fury abilities. This is probably how you think it's a 20 button class.
    Not mobility or control! A 27/12/2 juggernaut probably has the most mobility and control in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    For those curious folks out there, this guy is describing a class that is very little like playing a DK and a lot like playing a bear druid, which this spec was obviously modeled after. Fun tip because the more you know...
    I may be wrong as I never really played a Druid. I did however play a DK. IMO, I am a tank with a 2H and I have self heals with good natural avoidance. Sounds like my DK tank to me. Again, may be my lack of playing a bear but I was not aware bears had a self heal of any sort. My Dark Charge heals me a little and Harnessed Darkness+Force Lightning heals me, similar to Death Strike from Blood. I also have Dea...er I mean Force Grip, didn't know bears could do that either. Bears Primary way of holding AoE aggro, Swipe, a cleave type of ability. DKs way of holding AoE, can't remember as it's been a while, but Wither seems more like a DK thing and I don't have a high threat cleave as my Tankassin either. I see a lot of similarities between DK/Shaman and Assassin personally. Maybe your seeing the more Druid like things cause you were a Druid and I am seeing the DK like stuff cause I was a DK though.
    Last edited by Lathais; 2012-02-15 at 12:34 AM.

If you want to roll DPS then yes, go Annihilation Marauder
    basically i want to roll a dps warrior.ive heard marauders were better but i also wanna pvp and it seems like everyones sayin rage is better for juggernaughts

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    basically i want to roll a dps warrior.ive heard marauders were better but i also wanna pvp and it seems like everyones sayin rage is better for juggernaughts
    If you want to PVP by being annoying and hard to kill, go Juggernaut. If you want to PVP by tearing things apart, go Marauder. Marauders are nearly identical to Fury Warriors. Juggernaut in PVP feels like an Arms warrior with far more control and no MS.

hmm tearing things apart is more my style pvp wise.but i didnt really like fury when i played it on my warrior in wow,loved arms though

IMO Rage is just fluff AoE damage. I mostly played that spec in PvP due to lack of good gear, but as i got more gear i switched to Vengence and I'm having way more fun with that, plus i can put out good damage consistently. This is a vid of a Vigilance (Vengence) JK