Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Contest Entry

Deleted
    it look´s nice but without the armor it whoud look much better i think.

Deleted
    Superior Mount for superior player

Quote Originally Posted by nemspy View Post
    Why is it that every time Blizzard brings out a new mount for sale like this everyone acts like the company wanting to make money out of it is somehow something of which they should be ashamed? They are a business trying to make a profit on their product. No one puts a gun to anyone's head and forces them to buy these things and they are good for WoW's bottom line, good for shareholders, and, ultimately, good for the playerbase.
    they have been making a profit since the game got released. how can ANYONE seriously defend blizz at this point? oh noes they didint make 150 million last month. QUICK SELL A MOUNT for 25 bucks. the sheep will eat it up. make it a new model and even MORE sheep will buy it.

one word. 'baaaaaa'. for all you sheep out there. TERA cannot come soon enough. GW2 for that matter.

Deleted
    ah that´s an amazing new pet! looks like "fuchur" from the never ending story i want it so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Marryanne View Post
    ah that´s an amazing new pet! looks like "fuchur" from the never ending story i want it so bad!
    Its Falcor. not fuchur.

nice mount!

Despite that I really don't raid anymore or do high end arena, I still wish this awesome mount was harder to get. It is too epic for the store. That being said, if they are giving away free ones, gimmie one lol

Looks so fucking awsome! Make more mounts like this and well thought of raid bosses in MoP and were laughing

Finally made an account to enter this contest! Awesome mount

Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    Oh look extra cash for blizzard.
    Makes me disapointed and litle mad at the same time.
    Are you being forced to buy it? Nope. Does this actually affect you in any way at all in game or out of game? Most definitely not. Honestly if this makes you angry you have got some serious issues to work out that have nothing to do with Blizzard and how they conduct business.

---------- Post added 2012-02-15 at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    10 bucks says we will see this model or animation again in MoP since it uses the more snake-like movement of asian-style dragons.
    Exactly this which makes all the crying and whining and mewling and angst that much more pathetic and all for nothing. I asure you people will be whining within 6 months of Mop release that they are sick of this model.

---------- Post added 2012-02-15 at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hawt09 View Post
    Where's the inspiration to play hard any more when the most bad-ass things are obtainable through real money transactions?As someone who gave it up during 4.2, I don't see the reward in more hardcore orientated raiding anymore, this is a genuine argument rather than a 'whine', there is no longer a visual uniqueness, or desirable mounts for the most part, what reasoning other than hollow prestige within the community is there to raid?
    I guess I'm imagining all the mounts that have been implemented in Cata that aren't available in the Blizzard store that are only available through heroic mode raiding or grinding. Silly me.

---------- Post added 2012-02-15 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aerieadk View Post
    Sadly it seems like with the lack of new subscribers this is what blizzard has turned to in order to continue to line their pockets.

Now all they do is milk existing subs. I have the annual pass for beta purposes but I will not spend 1 cent that I don't have to on WoW. I've supported the game for a LONG time. However it is heading downhill because money has taken control of the game, and the passion has died.
    Just to point out they were selling mounts during the sacred and holy Wrath that no one is allowed to speak ill of. You know...when they had 11.5 million subscribers and were gaining more?
    Last edited by xanzul; 2012-02-15 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    More rubbish available from the store for idiots with more money than sense.
    Last edited by mmoc1eac56a8df; 2012-02-15 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    Looks like they are speeding up with releasing these mounts. Probably added new one this fast so it would show up on Q1 report. I would guess Q1 will show real impact swtor had to wows subs. Also doesn't help that a lot of players are done with current tier and bored of wow.
    You do realize they need subscribers to sell these mounts to right? No one in their right mind is going to play a game they hate just to buy this mount. Seriously you people need to get a grip.

gimme gimme gimme!

Deleted
    Looks cool

Quote Originally Posted by isendims View Post
    After reading all these comments and reactions to support the new blizz... i quit.. I can't stand what the wow community has become, all these want want wants gimmie gimmies gimmies. OH MAN its going to be SOO amazing when you win this mount when 80% of the ppl on your server already has it. Its the 10% that are smart enough not to waste money on it, and 10% lucky enough to not have the money to spend on it but still want it.
    And our community is better for you leaving. Most people buying this mount are doing it because they like how it looks not because of what others think of them. The real sheep are those who are railing and ranting and raving at Blizzard and anyone daring buy anything from them.

Awesome mount *fingers crossed*

Remarkable how much money Bliz can make so quickly by releasing a product within a virtual world. Bravo!

new mount me want thanks

Deleted
    Just like Freddie Mercury said : "I want it all,. .. And I want it now"