Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Chinese dragon inc for MOP

I hope I have a chance :3

Deleted
    Looks pretty nice.

Deleted
    Though this mount would be given from the DS achivement, the Chromatic champion or what it's called... Sad you have to pay for it tho

I will enter the competition and since I'm usually a very unlucky dude it is sure time for me to win something. Meragh 85 goblin warlock - Sunstrider EU.

Would be nice to flex with one of thouse infront of your friends a guildies Yes good Idd....

OMG this mount rock!

There are still people complaining about store mounts and buying virtual goods in games in general? Welcome to 2010+.

Deleted
    I actually liked this mount looks cool.

I'll bet Bilizzard in a few more years they will begin start sell gold for more money

Deleted
    Omg Server down!
    I wish it was madness hc mount

Deleted
    Fingers crossed everyone The mount looks great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought i saw someone yesterday with the same mount just colored green!! So how come noone knows about that one mount?? Anyways.. this mount looks way to cool to be put in the blizzard pet store tho, they should've made it a rep reward so it would be possible for everyone to get it!! Anyways thats a fine looking mount, good luck to anyone who enters this contest ^^

Deleted
    I bet it fits my pally.

What a coincidence, it's my birthday today.

Awsome aura on wings maybe the next type of this dragon will be with fire great job blizzard

niiiice mount. definitely would love to add it to my collection

Deleted
    Ok, this mount is awesome! looks very nice! I am going to put this mount to my collection with winning this or buying it! I don't care, I wan't it

This mount is look amazing! I wiil hope to get it free, cause I have not suck a lot of money...

Deleted
    looks good