Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1 in 1500 odds right now as of posting this. Eh, wouldn't buy it because I'm tired of all the cool mounts being Blizzard Store mounts, but if I get one for free, whatever :P

The mount looks epic, if it was white it would almost look like the flying cat thing from Never ending story

Love it! Thanks for the chance!

I love how they say they have no time to make ANY decent-looking stuff - crap tiers, recycled bosses, recycled environments, never updating character models, but at the same time they got time to introduce a totally new and unique skin that you get from the cash shop... Also - it totally hurts eyes if you're on a high-pop realm, standing in your capital city.

It is a gorgeous and unique mount. I'm not sure I can bring myself to spend 25$ on one though...

If they made a mount like that from a boss achievement, i guarantee you more people would be going into raids.

Deleted
    OMG i need to find the 7 WoW dragon balls to get this mount all 7!!!!
    Last edited by mmocded3727e10; 2012-02-15 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    ME ME ME Really nice mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    At least this time its a good looking mount.

Deleted
    i love this mount, and i can understand everybody who will buy this. the 20€ are absolutely rewarding. and it's much better than my old mount

Deleted
    Dear Blizzard:I grew up with this game, my friends thinks im lame.You taught me math, i need a bath.Although i'm now kissing ass, im not smoking grass.Id rather meet Thrall, then visit the mall.Wow makes me feel like a star, and many pirates yarr.I'm never lucky with mounts, i hope this message counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    I'm guessing you've never owned anything worth being proud of.
    I do things in real life to be proud of, videos games I just play. Even so, I've done things I'm proud of in WoW, but I've never felt the need to have some visual way of lauding it in other people's faces. I'm sorry people don't tell you good job, or that they are proud of you more often though. I'm proud of you.

Deleted
    i really hoped this will be from DS, but meh.. love the looks tho, so gief

Deleted
    awesome mount! Would prefer to earn it through raiding but happy for a chance on a freebie!

Good looking mount....

Epicsauce with a tub of ubercakes