eh, i will take one if it's free ...design is nice, change the freakin animation already you lazy wow devs

Deleted
    Awesome mount!

Deleted
    Best - maunt in Game!

Me too.

I would like one, please.

Having a go at this. Good luck everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm not mistaken this is the same mount you get for reaching 150 mounts... so if you are going for that particular achieve you may want to hold off on buying this. Side note anyone know if they mentioned anywhere WHEN the contest winners will be announced and how they will do it? I would hate to waste too much or too little time looking for info on it because a wasting my time is no bueno and b i would hate to miss being an actual winner...

Deleted
    Wow, this is a beautiful mount, Wanna get it !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    this mount is awesome... as i logged in today someone stand in front of me with it and i just thought... WOW

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    this mount is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    If I'm not mistaken this is the same mount you get for reaching 150 mounts... so if you are going for that particular achieve you may want to hold off on buying this. Side note anyone know if they mentioned anywhere WHEN the contest winners will be announced and how they will do it? I would hate to waste too much or too little time looking for info on it because a wasting my time is no bueno and b i would hate to miss being an actual winner...
    that was just a theory and it was disproven

as for your 2nd point i dono as im waiting on buying it till i know if if been lucky or not but last time there was a news post saying the winners wre contacted by PM id asume the same methods will be used here strange its taken all day tho
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2012-02-16 at 11:50 PM.

i find them ugly, too yellow like a big banana, wings too small -- designers got lazy -- and break out the dramamine.

That is one nice looking, nicely designed mount. However, having seen it in game now (specifically, with 6 of them lined up in Org.) they are HUGE. I know, it's a dragon, it's supposed to be huge, but they do kinda present some issues when crowded into busy centers. For their next trick, i'd like to see Bliz come up with something just as well designed but more compact - bigger isn't always better. Oh, and grats to the winners of the contest! use them wisely.

Deleted
    this is a very cool mount

Deleted
    Has the winners been selected for the competition already?

Where is the annoucement on the 20 winners for Heart of the Aspects Mount?

I believe people like myself are waiting for the info before spending their own money to purchase the mount for their account.
    Last edited by Pump; 2012-02-18 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    As I´m a great fan of asian lifestyle this dragon would be my favourite mount to be used. So I wish to get it. Thanks to mmo-champion for this chance.

Did they back out of this contest??? Where's the winners list?

I'd definitely like to have this mount, looks pretty cool

10+ Year Old Account

winners? yes no maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by ToyKalibur View Post
    Did they back out of this contest??? Where's the winners list?
    Kinda what I am still wondering.