Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Don't see why you can't play games casually, but if you're hell bent on doing something else, I'd say learn Guitar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Learn martial arts and play street fighter in RL!

I would say just try everything and see what you enjoy, then stick with whatever you like the most. Get yourself out there and fill up your free time with as much activity as you can grab. Check local schools for evening events the school is used for and check any other locations you suspect might be used for planned activities....providing they are sane activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont have to quit games to lose weight.. theyre just there to pass the time, you go to the gym maybe get a few things done and then if theres time you play some games, otherwise you're going to be bored as hell. Dont why people think so badly of games and weight, if you cant fit them both in then you either have a very busy life or your time management sucks balls.

flawed reasoning lvl 200000

Quote Originally Posted by razius View Post
    i just pretty much deleted all my games from my pc after seeing my friend losing 25kgs in 2 months , although i've already done what he is done ( actually double) iam at the 100kgs line at the moment.

iam planning to start going to the gym-focusing on studies... but what other things can i do that doesn't include having a girlfriend/alcohol?
    I'm in the same boat. I hardly ever play now. I'm home sick atm and instead of playing games i'm surfing the web and reading a book. Now that you have alot more free time, focus on your weight loss goals and focus on social building and career building. Eventually you'll want a girl or friends to pass the time. Social networks are incredibly important; for example our friend just gave us $500 in baby clothes. Anyway i dont need to tell you the value of friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to fish and shoot guns but both of those I do with women and booze.

I just cancelled my sub to TOR. 3 months ago I cancelled my sub to WoW. Now I only play Rift, but only rarely. I'm way too into blogging/trolling. I need help.

10+ Year Old Account
    more power to you man. good to see someone with more in their life than a screen. try looking inward and you may find the inside is a lot larger than the outside. philosophy art travel education love all these things = life gaming not required.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
    Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth.

Deleted
    Haha, I play video games a hell of a lot, and I am weight lifting like mad and working out. You need to learn to make time, don't give up a hobby because of this... that's rather stupid.

Go get addicted to the feeling that you get after a good workout at a local gym or if you have the equipment at home.

You'll be rockin' in no time.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Life beyond gaming? What's that? Sounds like a crime against humanity

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You dont have to quit games to lose weight.. theyre just there to pass the time, you go to the gym maybe get a few things done and then if theres time you play some games, otherwise you're going to be bored as hell. Dont why people think so badly of games and weight, if you cant fit them both in then you either have a very busy life or your time management sucks balls.
    ye i guess i do have a very busy life , i manage my own business after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't quit video games, video games quit you.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    if enjoy playing games play games, if u enjoy music do music stuff.... how hard can it be to do what you think is funny?

While I applaud you for getting your life together, gaming and being healthy are not mutually exclusive. Neither are gaming and having a social life.

If you truly do not want to play games anymore, that is of course your decision. Just don't be hasty.