Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by crocodylus View Post
    ive submitted a few tickets and always got an email response. I never had someone show up in chat and talk directly with me...

all MMOs have crappy customer service. ive gone a week in wow without a response to a ticket.
    Uh huh, now I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this. But Blizzard has great CS, I've never had an issue be unresolved or go unnoticed, and I've been playing WoW since the beta.

So if Blizzard can do it, why can't ToR?

Even if Blizzard's has some bad CSRs here and there, none of them have been as bad as what I've seen/heard in ToR.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    Uh huh, now I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this. But Blizzard has great CS, I've never had an issue be unresolved or go unnoticed, and I've been playing WoW since the beta.

Even if Blizzard's has some bad CSRs here and there, none of them have been as bad as what I've seen/heard in ToR.

Blizzard's CS has been a mixed bag for me but mostly on the positive side. I have had problems fixed in a matter of hours but have also got the run around on a few occasions. EA on the other hand is all bad, ohh so bad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ContentsMayVary View Post
    That was a hoax. It never happened. Someone made a hoax picture of the alleged email from BW, and lot's of people believed it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-w2tOW0Xrk

And +1 for WoW customer support.

Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    While I may come off as sarcastic I kept those undertones in my posts at an absolute minimum or not at all. Now I'm struggling to find a reason to even sub to this game trying to help them make it better.
    OP is already backpedaling. Pretty obvious that you posted and made yourself look like an asshole.

OP, the game is perfect. Don't you dare give them any helpful advice!

I recently got banned on swotr forums because I regularly posted constructive criticism about the game. Mainly about unbindable keys, afkers in warzones (uyes they are cropping up more and more now since you get about 8-10k xp for losing), not punishing botters and speedhackers, and a bunch of other rather miscellaneous bugs that affect quality of life.

Honestly if Bioware thinks that this game is going to last they can't pull this gestapo shit especially since we forked over $70 to beta test this shitpile albeit fun shitpile. Sooner or later people are going to get pissed off enough and move on to the next best thing.
    I think you're a liar. Plenty of players reporting bugs and griping about "issues" on the official forums. Chances are you came off like an exceptional jerk and got what you deserve.

I pointed out several class quest bugs, namely ones where you end up falling because you have to take the elevator. Still not fixed yet my post in the thread started by another poster was taken down. Then I pointed out how people are AFKing in WZs and the various spots they hide which got me infracted. There's no report function so we have to try and police our own WZs. I find Bioware's method of moderation more than a little hokey.

While I may come off as sarcastic I kept those undertones in my posts at an absolute minimum or not at all. Now I'm struggling to find a reason to even sub to this game trying to help them make it better.
    Why don't you link your thread and user name from SWTOR. Since you are compelled to share how unfair they are, isn't it easier to just show us the thread you started?
    "Peace is a lie"

Yes and let me be the first to do so.
    This in bold, im surprised your acting a bit ignorant towards this, do you honestly see a crap load of posts on how CSR are really good and how great they handle things? No you dont see that on forums as much as you see people posting about the bad ones.
    You should know as well as everyone else here being a poster on mmo champ.
    Most if not all forums are a place for festering bad threads.
    Last edited by Bongomadness; 2012-02-15 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongomadness View Post
    This in bold, im surprised your acting a bit ignorant towards this, do you honestly see a crap load of posts on how CSR are really good and how great they handle things? No you dont see that on forums as much as you see people posting about the bad ones.
    You should know as well as everyone else here being a poster on mmo champ.
    You fail at putting down a game.
    I have not heard of a single good outcome with a CSR in ToR, if you have one, you can share it all you want, I'm listening. I've had first hand experience with 3 CSR's, none of them worked out. I'd say either I got really unlucky or the odds aren't that high.

Now the bolded part is the favorite part of your post, let me get something for you.

Having said that, I wish I could play ToR and WoW at the same time though. Other then bad CS, ToR has the best MMO story system I have ever played, and I hope it does well.
    Believe it or not, no game is picture perfect. WoW doesn't need to be picture perfect, ToR doesn't need to be picture perfect, so stop acting like anybody who points out one flaw about this game and wants it to improve is a mindless hater who wants to put a game down.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm going to close this at this point for a couple of reasons. One being that the OP doesn't offer much in terms of proof. Secondly, because this has devolved in to people simply bashing.