Deleted

I'm not quitting but if I was would you censor me as well?

Why the hell have you locked the guys thread who has decided to quit SWTOR???

It is constructed well enough, offering his opinions and the reasons behind them, so what makes you think he doesn't have the right to express them in the swtor general discussion forum.

Can't stand it when you moderators actually think you are god

This is a forum, true enough, but this is not a soap box for you to announce that you're quitting... If every single person who quits a game made a forum post about it, that's all MMOC would be.

Did they lock it, or delete it?

If they locked it, it's not censorship.

"You ask me if I have a god complex, and I tell you -- I am God"
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    hmm I dont know about the other thread but I know why this one will get locked.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Um.. its a forum policy to not make im quitting threads.. so yeah no one playing God here. Maybe he just didnt know? that and the poster above pretty much has it right. We get enough QQ threads as it is. Im damn glad we dont have to sift through all those as well everyday.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't consider myself god actually. "I quit" threads aren't wanted in the WoW sections, the Rift sections, etc. so why would they be wanted in this section? There are plenty of open threads already to discuss any dislikes of the game that are driving you to quit. There is absolutely no reason to create a brand new thread to say "I don't like this, this and this. I quit." Post that stuff constructively in one of the other threads.

Also, don't create new threads to talk about closed threads. If you have a problem with a thread being closed talk to Sunshine or Bibi.