Death of Old Republic

I honestly fear that this game, while great in story, will die if they do not immediately release more post-game content. Once you reach cap, there is NOTHING to do but level another character from 1 and observe the storyline.

Will they ever put in more content?

lol, i love posts like this. you are either a fail troll trying to start yet another pointless 'zomg swtor is dead' post when it is clearly doing just fine or just seriously uninformed. I hope its the former because complaining about a game without looking into the upcoming updates is a bit ridiculous, look on the official website my friend. BW is about to release quite the update in march. and as to having nothing AT ALL to do at cap, obviously you haven't reached 50 yet. I won't say the endgame is the end all be all or perfect, but there is plenty do to other then level alts.

Quote Originally Posted by velren View Post
    lol, i love posts like this. you are either a fail troll trying to start yet another pointless 'zomg swtor is dead' post when it is clearly doing just fine or just seriously uninformed. I hope its the former because complaining about a game without looking into the upcoming updates is a bit ridiculous, look on the official website my friend. BW is about to release quite the update in march. and as to having nothing AT ALL to do at cap, obviously you haven't reached 50 yet. I won't say the endgame is the end all be all or perfect, but there is plenty do to other then level alts.
    There really isn't much to do at 50 right now. And time is passing. I love this game, but don't wish it to turn into another F2P MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 50 yet, but I'd imagine that by your description, Salandrin, that once you hit 50 all there is to do is sit idle in a corner twiddling your thumbs. I guess you have chat turned off and are blocking yourself out from the world.

I see level 50s spamming chat for PvP groups, heroic Flash Points, filling spots for raids, recruiting people for their guild to be able to raid, and so on. Not sure what galaxy you're living in, but you seem to be in the one that's a little too far, far away...
    Last edited by Hanto; 2012-02-15 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Fixed a plural/possesive grammar error!

Like there's something to do in WoW which releases poor content patches like every 8 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Like there's something to do in WoW which releases poor content patches like every 8 months?
    :P There's always stuff to do, but whether or not you choose to do it is up to you.

Deleted
    quit after 1.1 ilum lol.. warzone's not counting bug still in game. Just piss poor if your main interest in the game is pvp.

Thread is unnecessary and troll bait. The game isn't going anywhere, content is being added at a pretty good pace and they have stuff in development up to 1.5. Check the torhead leaks to see whats coming.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't start threads like this please. SWTOR has as much if not more end game content than a major MMO has ever launched with. Right now there are 10 end game bosses in two raids with three difficulties each (two difficulties available to you per week though, and really only about 27 total bosses when you account for bugs). They have a major content patch lined up to come out in March with a brand new raid, new FP, and a new warzone. If you are pvp-centric then yes there is a lack of stuff to do because there is no arena or rated bgs (yet). But as far as PvE content goes there is certainly stuff to do.