Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    They should give shaman and possibly paladins a 4th spec too. Stupid to only have 1 class have 4 talent trees.
    Your logic is flawed in that Druids are the only class Blizzard has designed in such a way that they can integrate all 4 types of gameplay into a single class without hampering the playability and the common concept of the class from the mythological/classical standpoint of what the classes were known/said to be capable of.

How can you expect to squeeze a 4th spec into Paladins or Shamans? Paladins have never had the background of dealing with problems (other than healing that is) at range while the Shamans were never perceived as people perceived as possible meat-shields from all the opponents on the field.

Guess it's time to say goodbye Ret paladin :'(

Deleted
    I hope hunters get new weapons like Chackrams and shuriken.
    I hope the warglaive throw has nice visual.
    Last edited by mmoc082361febf; 2012-02-16 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    I really dont get this crying about retri changes, my god, it is not even beta.....

Deleted
    hunter: "*NEW* Disengage - You attempt to disengage from combat, leaping backwards. Can only be used while in combat. Required level 14. (50,000 yd range, 25 sec cooldown, Instant cast)" Er ... *NEW* ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuuna View Post
    this. i dont really understand how they are thinking. can someone explain how this isnt a nerf? and its not like our dps was op to begin with .. -_-
    You're forgetting that all the stats will be squashed. There will no longer be 200k tanks out there. We'll have to wait and see just how much our stats are lowered, but you really can NOT think of these numbers in the context of the current game.

lava beammmmm pew pew

can't you people read? anything that deals % weapon damage is not getting nerfed. They are redoing how damage is calculated.

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saiako View Post
    YEESSS !!!! THANK GOD I NEVER GOT ANUAL PASS!!! retri is gone suck again! hahahahaahahahahaah havent played for 2 months now! feels great !
    Rets are very good right now. Ignorance is bliss.

wasnt there a blue post about not updating the talent calculater untill the beta was about to come out, does this mean beta is coming in the next few weeks?

15+ Year Old Account
    lowering stats > 1st thought. Well, I'm happy to see such changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisxnickel View Post
    wasnt there a blue post about not updating the talent calculater untill the beta was about to come out, does this mean beta is coming in the next few weeks?
    I doubt it. It may get announced during the MoP Press Tour, which is scheduled for March 13-15, though.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alpha testing... has begun.

Deleted

shamy tank, go go go :)

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn Crimsora View Post
    Your logic is flawed in that Druids are the only class Blizzard has designed in such a way that they can integrate all 4 types of gameplay into a single class without hampering the playability and the common concept of the class from the mythological/classical standpoint of what the classes were known/said to be capable of.

How can you expect to squeeze a 4th spec into Paladins or Shamans? Paladins have never had the background of dealing with problems (other than healing that is) at range while the Shamans were never perceived as people perceived as possible meat-shields from all the opponents on the field.
    I agre about pala (well i dont imagine rPaly dps, althought we have a chance to see soemthing like shockadin in BC), but U are not right about shamans; since vanilia, there was an idea about shaman tank (do not forget that shamy was only available for horde); below a quote from wow wiki:

"Originally, shamans were supposed to be capable of tanking through the enhancement talent tree.[3] However, their lack of heavy (plate) armor and the various changes made to their talent trees over time have phased out their tanking potential in favor of healing and damage dealing. While most shamans are capable of adequately tanking instances prior to reaching level 60, higher level areas and instances require tanks to have stronger passive defenses and damage mitigation than shaman have, despite their versatility and healing abilities. "
    [wowpedia.org, Shaman]

Also u still got sets for shamans below lev 60 that grand u extra dodge and parry.

btw, i wouldnt mind to get tanking subspec, like choosing two other talents in exchange for tanking surv.

10+ Year Old Account
    In theory, having an enhance shaman capable of tanking sounds neat. Unfortunately, theory doesn't translate to reality in this case.

Or maybe it is fortunate. I'd bet my guild leader would urge me to try out tanking -- which I suck at. :x
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

When will blizzard realize that majority of players do not want this talent system, but whatever has hit its death phase not appeasing the majority is no longer their concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    dont nerf hunters to bad plzz ;-;