Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Are you planning a class change before Mists?

Looking at the talent trees I've become unhappy with the direction the mage looks to be taking. I might change to something else before Mists.

Someone else might be changing TO mage, but not me.

Anyone else unhappy with their class direction?

Yep, but i've been unhappy with my shaman pretty much this entire expansion, strangely enough only just deciding to main it right before cata hit.

Thinking i will attempt a monk at some point and maybe change to it, but who knows where i will end up >.>.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Mage changes, and I know it'd be scary going against a Frost Mage in PvP with PoM.

Only class change I will be doing is raising a Brewmaster up to be my 2nd Tank.

I've been unhappy with my Paladin for a long time, tried a few re-rolls here and there but they never stuck. I may give Druid a go while I wait for MOP Beta then decide between druid or Monk.

Nope, I'll still be an Enhancement Shaman.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll absolutely be class changing if the entire shadow priest tree is not scrapped. I mean entirely. Not a single one of these priest talents or abilities measures up to the obscene amount of OP-ness vibe I'm getting from every other class' talent trees and base abilities.

I'll probably switch to my mage as a main. At least they're guaranteed to be OP until the game's end - I can't think of a single patch where mages weren't OP in PvP.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

I just switched from hunter to paladin and rerolled on a PvP server, best idea ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no way you can change the class of your character. Just faction.

Also keep in mind, that talent tree means nothing. Your rotation will NOT change! Or there will be minor changes.

I can't really call it "class tree". Its ability tree. You can choose the ability that you like most or that suites most for particular boss fight.

Sadly enough, most of the abilities are useless for PVE and there is nothing really to choose from.

I'll stay hunter in MoP.

Going hunter, The update won me over it was lacking for me before and seems great now.

I was a BM hunter in Vanilla, BC, Wrath and Cata, it wont be changing now

also @ Venteus. Blizz have stated there will be a huge change to priests ability talent tree. (it really is no longer a class spec tree, just one tree and 3 different specs to choose from, tree comes after that spec choice)

10+ Year Old Account
    After seeing Ascendants, there's almost no way in hell i will change from my shaman

Deleted
    I'll be jumping into 90 raids straight away, most probably as a Prot Paladin. I'll never be able to get my off spec geared now. xD

Deleted
    I would undoubtedly try tank monk. That being said, the changes made to bear tanking are the most amazing batch since the pre-Cataclysm debacle, so if monk is not for me, it would be probably be druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I'm not swapping my main, I do plan on focusing on my alt much more.
    Although in MoP I will still be trying out a Pandaren Monk, although I doubt it will become any of my main alts.

Cant decide between my enhance shaman or ret pally for mop ....so confused errr
    You Can't C Me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm getting sick of my Tank Pally and Healing Priest.
    Prob keep the Tank but I'll also role a warlock, though I'm madface.jpg that Panda's don't get Warlocks, they get all the boring classes.
    Might play a Monk, but I won't main him, going to be so many.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Luckily I'm an altoholic so I'm not bothered. I have all 10 classes and I'll probably do the same what I was doing previously when I found certain class not entertaining. I just switch characters.

But as a person who sticks to certain class/spec combo I'll probably play them in the shape as they are/will be. I remember leveling Retribution Paladin at times when everyone, literally everyone, rerolled into other classes as Retardin was so broken. Same with Arcane Mage long time ago. Everyone were Frost or Fire in PvE and Arcane was almost nonexistent. Well, I was Arcane.

No matter how "broken" certain class was I sticked to it as it was my choice. So more likely I'll do the same.

Man, I'm not gonna lie. If Demo locks can stay in Meta.... I just might not be healing anymore. And for me thats saying something because I LOVE healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think il keep my hunter in terms of pvp the talents looks really shiny. 15% passive dmg redu built into hawk, disengage nifty heal/3sec deterrence and lol 50 yard shockwave...
    Might also make yet another shaman tho.