View Poll Results: Most OP class will be?

Voters
118. This poll is closed
  • Mage

24 20.34%
  • Hunter

9 7.63%
  • Death knight

11 9.32%
  • Rogue

7 5.93%
  • Priest

3 2.54%
  • Monk

36 30.51%
  • Shaman

5 4.24%
  • Warrior

0 0%
  • Paladin

4 3.39%
  • Warlock

19 16.10%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

MOP Talents: Most OP class will be?

So based on the current talent preview which class will be the most OP?

No possible way to tell.

None at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Hunter...or Monk.

rogue/mage

like always

This might have been intentional, but you didn't include Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage, Rogue, or Monk, probably all 3 will be OP, with one slightly more, but since monks can heal, there is your 3v3 comp for next season.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

you didnt invlude druid but i would say druid, they get a blink + stealth, its gonna be annoying in pvp

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna wait until beta as it's difficult to actually call something OP until you see it in action. It's a new system so the old OP classes may not be as strong as they were before. However if i had to put my money on anything it would be the monk, just because it's the new class and it will first of all take people a while to get used to it and secondly the dev's will have to get used to the class so that they can find out exactly what causes the class to over perform.

Well last time blizz added a new class it was horribly OP, monk will be the same ( for a while at least).

Deleted
    To many super sayin abillitys spread all over atm - hard to say really. Ele shamans spamming Lava bursts with a chance for each cast to overload and duplicate itself sounds mental in cataclysm context. 50 yards shot @ hunters. Dk 25% finisher. Warlocks abillity to relocate your entire team instantly. Looks like pvp is going to be more about composing the right team to fit your needs and playstyle than ever.
    Might end up being either insanely fun or just really unbalanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see no-one thinks Warrior will be OP

Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Well last time blizz added a new class it was horribly OP, monk will be the same ( for a while at least).
    this is my thought as well.

inb4 "it's a HERO class, it's spose to be OP!!!"

Deleted
    What is the point of this thread exactly? Even IF those were final talents, you have none of the other surrounding knowledge and numbers to make any kind of judgement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoblade View Post
    Don't you think they have learned from that mistake?
    It was the first class they added afterall.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

monk, obviously.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

For the record, monk is not a hero class, just a new class.

Druid but its not in the Poll...
    Giving them strong shapeshifting stuff in every specc (good heals as feral bonus agi as boomkin/resto) could make them awesome

Deleted
    if iam correct almost all classes get some extra cc like rooting etc but i think druid wil be good dunno about monk havent seen much of them lately

BM with silencing shot maby, not OP but will be very good i reckon. But Mage or rogue i guess, always good cc and defensive cd's.

Monks. I can't foresee them being anything other than OP on release, because if they're not then people will be upset at how their new character (which they can't play properly yet) is not as good as their old character (which they played for four years). Of course, they'll be nerfed back in line in 5.1, but until then they'll be loltastic.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.