Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Protection warriors don't have colossus smash, instead they get [Shield Barrier: Reduces magical damage taken by 25% for 6 seconds. Requires shields. 1.5 sec cooldown.] Also, Deep Wounds has changed: it is now primarily caused by Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, and Devastate only, rather than by critical hits; and does a set amount of damage rather than a % of crit damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gregomyeggo View Post
    did anyone else poop their pants in happiness when they saw the new shaman ability ascendancy?
    yes...I peed a little lol.

The thing is though, after seeing the twilight ascendants in cata, I always wished shamans would get a CD of sorts that worked like that. The shaman would ascend to a different plane of existence (the elemental plane) and take on some of the spells and power of the elements of the associated spec. Water elementals for water, wind/fire for balance/enh either or.

It looks like blizz has put the nail in the coffin for shaman tanking though

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's a misprint, but I'd really like to see the 50,000 yd range on disengage go live.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the post I've been waiting for

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure you guys forgot taht all rogues at level 30 now give 10% haste buff

You missed the druid Mark of the Wild. Looks like it no longer gives the resistances, just buffs the main stats.

I am quite sure most people over looked that...

10+ Year Old Account
    *NEW* Disengage - You attempt to disengage from combat, leaping backwards. Can only be used while in combat. Required level 14. (50,000 yd range, 25 sec cooldown, Instant cast)
    So I'm guessing this is the new Hunter Teleport to get out of combat, now we can disengage from Northrend to Kalimdor?

Deleted
    I think you missed that Throwdown seems to be gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disengage isn't new, I just used it ten minutes ago. What does adding 50,000 yd range to it do? Do we jump back 50,000 yards now? And I hope we hunters weren't the only ones that got damage reduced by at least half on every single attack.

Deleted
    As a Priest u must be sad...

I have a question: I do not fully understand: Sinister Calling - No longer increases the percentage damage bonus of Backstab and Hemorrhage.is this a Nerf for the tree? or is this some sort of benefit?

Deleted
    Now when elemental shamans crits, they will do 250% instead of 200% dmg

Frostbolt used to be 1.5 sec cast, they reverted bact to 2 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys missed Aftermath; warlocks; destructionAftermath: rain of fire does not need to be channeled, and will stun all enemies struck for 2 seconds.

"Vampiric Touch now regenerates health and mana equal to 50% of the damage done by Vampiric Touch. Mana cost reduced to 3%, down from 16%."hahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahanerf for this inc.

Vampiric Touch now regenerates health and mana equal to 50% of the damage done by Vampiric Touch. Mana cost reduced to 3%, down from 16%.hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanerf for this incoming soon

OH_MAW_GAWD rangedroguerangedroguerangedroguerangedrogue... I might have to come back purely because of this...

Based on these notes - Hunters are going to have some interesting mob abilities. but in a straigh up dps fight we just got nerfed.If Blizz goes through with these changes as listed, that will be it for me, time to log off forever.

Hmm based on this some classes, warrior for instance, wont get any new skills It feels as Blizzard doesn't care about them.