Poll: Poll

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Well silent hill the room wasn't to bad, I would just hang out, maybe due to the fact the door had 200 locks on it, Oh and ignore the big scary hole in the bathroom. Apart from that I would be ok, Listen to some music, Maybe climb out of the window..

But off Topic - Silent Hill would make a Really good TV series, Similar to the Walking dead.. there would be endless possibilities, The game has had Zombies, Undead things, Aliens, Other evilness stuff - and all in a very scary place, little like Twin Peaks...
    Last edited by mmoca22fd70bc6; 2012-02-18 at 10:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to do naughty things with Pyramid Head. No I would not be able to take it seriously. Even if death was staring at me straight in the eye, in Silent Hill, in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Neromaz View Post
    Well silent hill the room wasn't to bad, I would just hang out, maybe due to the fact the door had 200 locks on it, Oh and ignore the big scary hole in the bathroom. Apart from that I would be ok, Listen to some music, Maybe climb out of the window..
    That hole was there only to show you all deaths. Give it some time and the room WILL get invaded by victims. Oh and windows were stuck and couldnt be broken so there goes your escape plan.

Deleted
    I would've been soo fucked. I havent played the game, I havent seen the movie and I dont know shit about it. Yes, im fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a man and kill those demons and then eventually find a way to control them.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I would ask those demons very nicely ''please don't kill me, I just got lost and unfortunately I ended up in this city''.

Hopefully the demons will say back ''sure no problem man, I wish all those previous humans were just polite enough to just ASK us to leave. But everytime they see us, they keep running away or attack us. Are you humans really all that hostile all the times? Dorsn't your kind have any matters? Anyway, I'll help you find your way home and your always welcome to visit our shiny little city!''

''thank you!''

I want to play Silent Hill 20 in 2040 inside some kind of virtual reality, please, please. I want to live in Silent Hill so badly. I don't understand people that want to live a "normal" life. Grow up, get a girl, have children, travel a few times, make a few friends and die. That's boring. I want zombies, robots, monsters and all that to happen.

Please don't call the asylum.