Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    I would say at least half of those that you classified as monsters are no way near. different colour skin doesn't = monster. it's still the generic humanoid body and features.
    I feel the only one who would fit that is Evelynn. The rest are undead, robots, animals and creatures.

Volibear walks on two legs and wears a hat... I ain't calling him human.

Base Model:
    http://slushe.uphero.com/lolviewer/m...base_TX_CM.jpg

Skin 1 Model:
    http://slushe.uphero.com/lolviewer/m...orro_TX_CM.jpg

Skin 2 Model:
    http://slushe.uphero.com/lolviewer/m...teer_TX_CM.jpg

Note: The Model Viewer for these links can take a few moments to load; being stuck on a white page for a little bit is possible.

My goodness. She looks F--- badass. Buying.

Eh, the skins seem rather bland to be honest.

Well, she certainly isn't a dinosaur or undead spider.

A bit of a boring champion to be honest. Melee Assassin with dash ability, nothing quite new or exciting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Her abilities sound interesting but I'm not sure what to think yet. Concept is rather boring to be honest. Nautilus is 12 billion times cooler.
    Depends on your own opinion, I don't like Nautilus at all, but I think Fiora is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic View Post
    Skin 1 Model:
    http://slushe.uphero.com/lolviewer/m...orro_TX_CM.jpg[/url]

Note: The Model Viewer for these links can take a few moments to load; being stuck on a white page for a little bit is possible.
    Oh my fuck. I am definitely buying her.

Deleted
    Would rather see this champ as an assasin-support, they actually could make it very cool like that, not really damaging, but more dashing, shielding putting debuffs (-armor/magic resi) on their targets and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    Would rather see this champ as an assasin-support, they actually could make it very cool like that, not really damaging, but more dashing, shielding putting debuffs (-armor/magic resi) on their targets and stuff
    Isn't that just Shen?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Isn't that just Shen?
    I actualy didn't discribe it like the way I actualy thought of it, when you activate the dash, you can use it 3 times in 15 seconds (then has a 15 seconds cooldown) you can dash to an ally and shield it, or dash to an enemy to silence it, you are stealthed during the dash but you are still able to take damage for aoe effects.
    And with the debuff I thought like Katarina's "shadowstep", jumping behind it, putting the debuff and going back to stealth for 0.5 seconds (with all the stealth the champion would be extremely squishy and because of that she would actually be hard to play)

Ult reminds me of the blademaster from DotA

10+ Year Old Account
    Def a buy from me, already have the IP saved up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I fence irl, if this is legit it's an instant buy.

I'm really hoping she is going to be the next champion. Her abilities look pretty good, and it looks like she would make a fine jungler.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh gods, thigh-high boots and leather outfit... brb, new pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Well, she certainly isn't a dinosaur or undead spider.
    I'd damn near jump for joy if they had a dinosaur or undead spider champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    Daaamn... that royal guard skin looks beautiful
    But lets be realistic, if she is an AD Melee assassin, the only * current viable * slot would be bot / jungle / top, bottom lane she would have a hard time last hitting, jungle is a def possibility but top lane hmm... she might have to go bruiser which wouldnt make sense if shes an Assassin
    With that said, I think this is the first AD Melee that im intrested in

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    I'd damn near jump for joy if they had a dinosaur or undead spider champion.
    i think a spider could work really well. it could use things such as poison for DoTs/direct damage and webs for a slow/stun/root. a lot of possibly interesting abilities that be be thought of.

seems like they actually had a spider in development before. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...45532#17545532. was stopped due to it being 'too far out there' in terms of fitting in with league but i don't see how that's possible with everything else that it's included. :S

I'm still relatively new to LoL, so maybe I'm wrong about everything... but from the looks of the descriptions, I don't think she's an assassin; more likely a bruiser... Or at least not like say Pantheon or LeBlanc, where using your four moves would ideally be enough to kill someone. She looks like she'll be superior at 1v1, but moreso due to sustain rather than burst or CC...

I hope her regen is enough to jungle (since she has no AoEs), as that would make her a good invasive counterjungler if she's as good 1v1 as she sounds like she's supposed to be...

And from the description of her Lunge, it doesn't sound like a skill shot (as it says that she lunges at her target, not something like lunges forward and strikes the first enemy she hits). So keep that in mind that it's not super versatile... but at least you won't miss your target if trying to stick to someone in a team fight...

She's kinda jax lite.