Looking for help with a companion customization project!

Hey everyone, I created a guide for all the companion customizations available in the game - looked through torhead for the list, then went visit vendors and recorded all the customization kits they were selling. It is pretty complete at this point except for the screenshots - I have screenshots for only 4/8 of the classes available in the game in terms of companion customizations with the help of SWTOR community on Reddit.

I am wondering if anyone is interested in helping me out in acquiring the screenshots for the last 4 classes - sith warrior, jedi knight, smuggler and bounty hinter. I do have a specific format for the screenshots as you can see in the guide below - I take them in 1920x1080 resolution preview window, back and front. This means that whoever is helping me does not need to go through the trouble of buying anything as the customization kits do cost a few credits.

If you are interested in helping, simply take screenshots of each customization kit front and back and name as something like Jane1front or Jane1back to indicate name of the companion, customization kit # and front or back view. You can send it to me via any method you like but if you don't have a preferred method, something that worked previously was using the dropbox program - simply go to http://dropitto.me/dulfy enter password reddit and this should allow you to upload these screenshots to me.

You will be given full credits for the images and earn my eternal gratitude as well helping the SWTOR community out

Anyways, here is the guide

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/2012...n-vendor-list/

You can see the Reddit link here as well http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen..._kit_list_and/

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool and definitely something long-needed! I only wish you had gone with the Kaliyo layout on all of the customizations, so people would be able to see the faces of the customizations close up. If I hadn't just spent all my warrior's money on lvl 50 speeder, I'd totally help out. XD
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Deleted
    I was looking for this for a while already, thank you very much for putting this together.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyctanessa View Post
    Pretty cool and definitely something long-needed! I only wish you had gone with the Kaliyo layout on all of the customizations, so people would be able to see the faces of the customizations close up. If I hadn't just spent all my warrior's money on lvl 50 speeder, I'd totally help out. XD
    Hey, I think this would definitely be possible in the future - right now these customization kits do cost a bit - so it would be a big hassle to ask people to take screenshots and spend their credits at the same time hehe. However, if people do want to submit close up pictures of companions's heads - I will definitely put them in. I am hoping to get close ups for least the sith inqs and the republic troopers this weekend after I do some dailies for some extra credits.

Rather liking this project. Really wish there was an option to zoom in on the face in the preview windows so we really don't have to buy the customization only to find out we hate it. Looking at how long it took to add that to WoW, I'll be shocked if Bioware adds it within the first year, though. So this is the next best thing. Looking good so far. Hopefully we get more customization kits and the Ilum vendor actually becomes useful soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dulfy View Post
    Hey, I think this would definitely be possible in the future - right now these customization kits do cost a bit - so it would be a big hassle to ask people to take screenshots and spend their credits at the same time hehe. However, if people do want to submit close up pictures of companions's heads - I will definitely put them in. I am hoping to get close ups for least the sith inqs and the republic troopers this weekend after I do some dailies for some extra credits.
    Well, I figure when more and more people hit lvl 50, they'll find that they have bunches of credits to NOT spend on levelling their abilities, so hopefully those close-ups will start rolling in.
    You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.