Are any of the press going to stream the beta?

I heard in the TB video that the beta was this weekend and that there wasn't many limitations. Does anyone know if any of the press that got into the beta plan on having a live stream? I'm not sure if this is one of the limitations.

The NDA is lifted on Monday I believe. We should be hearing a lot more about peoples' plans very soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, no live streaming they are not allowed to show/talk about anything until 6am 20th February. They are however allowed to record everything they do in the game, with the exception of a couple of areas as TB Mentioned.

Oh okay that makes since.. Does anyone know if any of the press sites are going to show some videos of WvWvW? If that's even open to them yet.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    No, no live streaming they are not allowed to show/talk about anything until 6am 20th February. They are however allowed to record everything they do in the game, with the exception of a couple of areas as TB Mentioned.
    Linky source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks

Also, if you click the time stamp on the right of a twitter post, you can get a direct link.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevie View Post
    Oh okay that makes since.. Does anyone know if any of the press sites are going to show some videos of WvWvW? If that's even open to them yet.

Thanks!
    I believe they will have access to world pvp. To quote the GW blog, "After this beta weekend we’re all going to have lots of great stories to tell about epic world vs world battles, hilarious NPC chatter, hidden wonders, narrow escapes, hard-fought victories, as well as moments of quiet awe in this magnificent handcrafted world."

Guessing from that, I'd say they will have vids of WvW.

http://www.arena.net/blog/guild-wars...t-begins-today

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be surprised if after that Blog post, there is no WvW footage, seems like they are up for the challenge Anet vs Press haha.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Linky source?