Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    I've lost count of how many times I ran the damn instance. I've yet to see it drop, I've gotten 2 runeblades but no mount

Im at 52 kills on my rogue and still no mount

BUT

Got it 1rd run on DK
    Got it 3rd run on pally

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 12:27 AM ----------

At 64 attempts now
    Im desesperate

When I was leveling my mage I did it once because of the quest and it dropped and I won it

What're the odds of that? Chance of it dropping on first kill divided by 5? Lol, too bad he's both horde and undead so it's not a cool mount to have.

I was sitting at around 50 kills. Late one night and I was about to log off when a friend came online. I asked how she was and got chatting. She eventually asked if I could run her through Stratholme for the acheivement. I said no worries and we headed off. We arrived and I asked which side she needed. "Both!" came the reply. Slowly worked our way through live side, and then all the way back through and through dead. The whole time, I am getting more and more tired, struggling to keep my eyes open especially with the constant stops to ensure the lowbie doesn't get swamped/ressing them when they do. We eventually get to Rivendare and tear him apart. I lazily right click and my heart jumped up and punched my brain when I saw the purple writing. My friend had no time to react before I had claimed the mount and learned it.

Apparently I still owe her for that. =P

Update: Im at 80 kills
    2 swords but no mount yet

88 runs here... oddly enough I got the White Hawkstrider on my 88th HMgT run also.

So only another 35 SC runs till I get my new drake

There we go, after 84th attempt it dropped
    I wasn't expecting it haha

0 Rivendare kills. 2 rivendare's deathcharger mounts. I love the LFD loot satchel.