10+ Year Old Account

How Do you Gear up with PVP gear? ...just hit 50...

I just hit 50, how the fuck do we get the good 126+ gear?

All im getting from BGS is shitty points that cap out at 1000 and can't really get you anything better than quest gear.

turn WZ commendations into Merc Commendations. then buy the 200/200 bags. merc commendation = 3 WZ commendation, so the bags effectively cost 800 WZ commendations.

those bags give you points for centurion and champion gear, as well as a chance for a champion token.

then you have daily WZ and Ilum quests (2 quests), that reward 1 bag each.
    then you have weekly WZ and Ilum quests (2), that reward 3 bags each

then, you can do dailies on Ilum and Cordiera (forget the spelling), for Daily Commendations, which can buy Rataka (good pve gear) Implants and Earpieces, as well as mods. the group/heroic daily quests also directly reward mods

then, crafting profs can make Rataka Wrist and Belt. you need basic lvl 50 crafting mats, and a drop from heroic FPs (think chaos orb)

i think thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post

then, you can do dailies on Ilum and Cordiera
    Ilum and Belsavis

Make sure you do the PvP dailies they give you at the fleet.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Oh, and if you are gonna PvE tank... PvP gear is so not worth it. You sacrifice a ton of Defense/Shield Rating, for Expertise and Accuracy. NOT gonna keep you alive in PvE. Most other classes/roles can get away with it for awhile, but again, it depends if you plan to focus on PvE or PvP, cause all that Expertise on your PvP gear does jack squat in PvE.

With the Warzone Commendations, convert them into at least 200 Mercenary Commendations at the PvP vendor next to the PvP quest machine in the fleet. When you have at least 200 Warzone Commendations and 200 Mercenary Commendations, buy Champion Bags. They'll provide Centurion Commendations and Champion Commendations, along with a chance for a Champion token for a free Champion gear.

Do you PvP dailies on Ilum and whatever the other planet is, and you'll gear yourself up soon-ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks.

i feel very gimped being republic on illum, dear god