10+ Year Old Account

Sweaty hands when on computer.

Hey, i got this problem and iv had it for about 3months now.. I get sweaty hands when using a mouse and its really annoying.. It starts like instantly when i put my hand on the mouse. I dont want to replace my mouse because of this but i really want it to stop.

Any advice out there i could make it stop (permanently).

Thanks

Deleted
    gloves i think ?

Is your mouse greasy?

Deleted
    If this started just recently and hasn't been an issue always I'd check with my doctor, might be something behind it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalowings View Post
    gloves i think ?
    I cant really use gloves because i use a razer naga and i use the buttons on the side.. And plus i dont really want to use gloves haha

10+ Year Old Account
    definitely not that'd make the sweat worse and it'd seep out...best bet sadly enough....tiny fan at your palms...i do that now works wonders.

I have this problem all the time.

First of all, you'll need a cat.

After, you'll need to feed your cat with Captain Blue for 3 months and 1 day.

Now your cat is Batman. Batman is a bat, cats like bats.

Catwomen is a dude.

That's why your hands are rude.

p.s. I love you sharon stone

The only time I get sweaty hands is when I play Osu!... that aside, I would start by disabling lighting, as it warms mouse slightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell your mouse to stop it
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Mine usually get pretty sweaty as well. If you can help it, try not to grip the mouse with your entire hand, but instead just hold onto it with your fingers, letting air flow between your hand and the mouse.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL