Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think people really like Sylvanas !

I guess it is Sylvanas day.

Some cool Sylvanas fan art!

10+ Year Old Account
    The artwork looks nicely done for the most part, but... I truly do wish that people would stop it with the Slyvanas stuff. :|
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    The point of the contest is to draw attention to the sister site. It's not a charity.

Serious amount of Sylvanas fanart apparently. Maybe necrophilia is on the verge of being socially acceptable, soon... when the stars are right....
    A simple, "sign up and comment on the news post" contest would draw just as much attention, if not more, as I'm sure plenty of people can't be assed doing what the competition is asking them to do.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    I hope they have fixed owlkin frenzy during ultraxion All the artworks are amazing specially the second one...Why wow can't ave gfx like that ?

So in other words, if I've never played Diablo before but really really wanna play D3 and the beta, I have no chance at these contests, because I can't answer the trivia questionsthat's....great..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjamen View Post
    So in other words, if I've never played Diablo before but really really wanna play D3 and the beta, I have no chance at these contests, because I can't answer the trivia questionsthat's....great..

Well, thats just one of the contests you dont have to enter. That leaves you two more. Dont like facebook, then use the D3 forums.

Honestly there is like 3 different contests. You should be happy!
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

Deleted
    bump for the diablo 3 beta

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Pretty convinced that 4.3.3 will come with a 10% nerf to DS.
    you do know that you can disable that ds zone nerf right so why moan?

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abbzow View Post
    Wow that Sylvanas and the Valk'yr , so EPIC
    yea that one was awsome

I came here wondering what people felt about the ptr changes, I leave disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstorma View Post
    The thing bugging me is, Trash useable in Cat form since when? or did blizz just copy and paste from the previous line?^^
    Since the time they first announced the MISTS OF PANDARIA Talent calculator. It's not useable in cat form yet, but it will be in MOP.

Awesome Sylvanas art work. In case anyone was wondering, this is chenbo's blog: http://photo.blog.sina.com.cn/catego...24471/s/295465

Deleted
    giff beta key

What does it mean by good posts? Does it mean new posts about Diablo3 or that are frquent posters in the past and present. I don't really post so do i still have a chance to win that competition?

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redstar Rook View Post
    What does it mean by good posts? Does it mean new posts about Diablo3 or that are frquent posters in the past and present. I don't really post so do i still have a chance to win that competition?
    I mean if i post in the future then can i still win?

So much Sylvanas art work... why never pick Jaina or Tyrande??? Or even Whitemane, the best one

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the style on theise fan art pictures. Ill probebly use the dark one as wallpaper for a while :>

So... are we getting better Chimera's Eyes with this patch? :/

"Stunherald" again Blizzard?

Nice...

Deleted
    Any news on MoP?