Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Pretty convinced that 4.3.3 will come with a 10% nerf to DS.
    Hope it's true! I want to clear DW. I'm not 6/8, been banging on wall on PUGs

Deleted
    Hopefully I will be able to vendor hypnotic dust in this patch, its really starting to fill my bank space, I think I might fill my friends mail box with it just to show how much I "love him".

lmao on last picture she has face of lady gaga lol

Deleted
    As Wow 64-bit user i am concerned about this patch:will they include new 64-bit client as well in upgrade or i will have to download it separetely?

I actually like the last one, it's me new wallpaperrrr!!!!!

I want the mage instant cast to work on teleports as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    As Wow 64-bit user i am concerned about this patch:will they include new 64-bit client as well in upgrade or i will have to download it separetely?
    64 bit is still being tested. Stop complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstorma View Post
    The thing bugging me is, Trash useable in Cat form since when? or did blizz just copy and paste from the previous line?^^
    Since MoP. Read the whole thing before posting next time.

Hehe not sure why blizz bothers with another PTR. just hotfix patch it. Could at least Diablo 3 for us to play while in limbo and false probmises of not another Wrath wait.

Thank you for Sylvanas fan art!! =]

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 01:27 PM ----------

On the last piece of art, are those her sisters behind her?

You can use the client now, but you have to take into consideration that 1) It's not officially supported by Blizzard and 2) If you're an SLI user you'll have to make a new profile in your nVidia drivers to have WoW actually use your 2nd (and 3rd, 4th ect) videocard.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Gods, I love that fanart piece of Sylvanas and the Valk'yr behind her!
    I think it might become my tablet's new background!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Hehe not sure why blizz bothers with another PTR. just hotfix patch it. Could at least Diablo 3 for us to play while in limbo and false probmises of not another Wrath wait.
    If there's a large enough amount of bugs that need fixing or something like that, it's better to use the PTR to find out if the fixes come with their own bag of problems than to find out the hard way.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Nice fan art! Thanks! And oh.. Victory for Sylvanas!

pick me please.

Stickies already been updated with a new 64 bit PTR client:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3881708285

http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite...-Win-15314.zip

http://us.media.battle.net.edgesuite...-Mac-15314.zip

They failed with the PTR client marked 64 bit for the Mac. It's um.... still 32 bit (fail!)

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    You can't always patch with a hot fix. If client side changes are needed then a patch is required.

While there have been bug fix patches that haven't appeared on the PTR that does not mean you shouldn't expect a coming patch to appear on the PTR.

---------- Post added 2012-02-19 at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caribald View Post
    So... are we getting better Chimera's Eyes with this patch? :/
    I've had a look inside the MPQ files that got pushed out to the PTR.

There isn't actually any major changes to the files themselves as far as I can tell. The wow-update-base-15314.MPQ file just has placeholder files for sounds. These files are zero k in length.wow-update-enUS-15314.MPQ appears to have house keeping type files in it.

First one mentioned is 189 k the other is 22 k

The tools programs didn't get an update other the wow client getting a version bump.

Deleted
    NAO is a great tournament.Highly recommended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rl2athAIUkOne of the pvps after losing a best of 3 when they started 2-0wow pvpers are so butthurt lol!!!

I love the last fan art, amazing work. Already its my new wallpaper

love the booby artworks.. and well whyyyyyyyy u no give d3 beta !!!!?! so bored of raiding 2 hours a week to clear hc