Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As long as their monthly cycles, full-moons, and jealousy occurs...women will not be able to make the day to day rational decisions that us men are required for.

Also, biology says hi @ the birthing part.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpapeckinpah View Post
    Well the Y Chromosome has been observed to be degenerating over time. Eventually there will be no Y chromosome, and thus no more men. Some species of lizard have already gone through this change, and now have only females. I dunno how serious this needs to be taken by anyone alive today, but I thought it was interesting for this discussion nonetheless.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MensHea...1#.Tz_f2Jhmu_E
    So what happens to our race if the Y chromosome disappears then?
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    The world becomes a giant A Boy and His Dog?
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

no

10chars

Must.. resist.. calling out... the... troll...

Ah well, I guess I'm weak.

Deleted
    What is this, I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by TheNobodyThere View Post
    Hundred years ago woman couldn't even talk to man withtout permision, beating your wife was part of husbands daily routine and woman was essential part of kitchen as oven is. Women in politics? People would laugh at you.
    You mean back in the Victorian era? When the Queen of England was busy being a woman?

No. 0/10

10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Worst case scenario: we go extinct.
    slightly bad scenario: women mate with animals somewhere that are compatible and makes deformed babies to continue the human race
    best case scenario: we find a way to fix the gene problem before the chromosones are all gone

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Worst case scenario: we go extinct.
    slightly bad scenario: women mate with animals somewhere that are compatible and makes deformed babies to continue the human race
    best case scenario: we find a way to fix the gene problem before the chromosones are all gone
    There are over 300 million years of vertebrate dioecious breeding. The Y chromosome isn't disappearing and our species isn't going to become all female. It is also impossible to breed with another species and produce viable or fertile off spring. If anything subsequent generations will experience hybrid breakdown.