Poll: Which one?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Die right now. I don't want to outlive everyone I've ever loved. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Impossible to live forever unless you can save the Universe from Collapsing in billions of years from now
    Give me a billion years and I'll find you a solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Die right now. I don't want to get caught in a crevice or rubble from a earthquake and go insane. Nor cut open like a lab rat when other people realize I'm immortal.

Die right now

live forever on this planet? Hell no!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Give me a billion years and I'll find you a solution.
    Possible solution could already by opening a wormhole to another Universe or recreating the Big Bang.

http://www.futuretimeline.net/beyond.htm

But really, truly live forever like a God... even if a nuke dropped right on top of me id survive without a scratch ^^
    -K

Deleted
    Hard choice, But you never know whats going to happen in the future, it might be horrid to live in!
    Besides if everyone is going to die around me living on would be soso

Deleted
    I'd choose to die tbh... Watching all your friends and loved ones die would be too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    [snip]
    No need to be rude and make your self look stupid... using the word "fag" is not cool and does not make you sound any harder/clever or win you arguments
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-02-18 at 08:20 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Live forever, I doubt that in a billion years people will still be on this planet.

I'd have to work on increasing my mental capacity though, wouldn't wanna go insane >_>

I would bet long before the earth is destroyed or the sun goes out we would have got some kind of space travel and a new planet to live on. I mean two hundred years ago we were using sailing ships and now we have all that we have now. In two thousand years whos to say what we will be doing idk tho part of me would want to live forever the other half says my faith teachs me that if i lived a good life the after life will be a paradise so its a coin flip.
    Last edited by Rumred; 2012-02-18 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Rather die now then see how the world slowly but surely kills it self....!

Possible solution could already by opening a wormhole to another Universe or recreating the Big Bang.

http://www.futuretimeline.net/beyond.htm

But really, truly live forever like a God... even if a nuke dropped right on top of me id survive without a scratch ^^
    Ah, to recreat the Big Bang. The thought makes my hands shake in excitment.

Live forever. Then I can see how our species goes extinct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    I would bet long before the earth is destroyed or the sun goes out we would have got some kind of space travel and a new planet to live on. I mean two years ago we were using sailing ships and now we have all that we have now. In two thousand years whos to say what we will be doing idk tho part of me would want to live forever the other half says my faith teachs me that if i lived a good life the after life will be a paradise so its a coin flip.
    You can say that, but unless the world will not move away from the Poverty and Wars we have now, then I wouldn't count on surviving the next 100 years considering these years are very vital for us.
    -K

Deleted
    Live forever as I am. Young, handsome and very fit. I'd gladly decapitate each one of you to become highlander

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Ah, to recreat the Big Bang. The thought makes my hands shake in excitment.
    True that, but you would have to be really Godly to do that ^^ I mean if there was a Big Bang you would have to figure out how you and the fellow living species would survive it :S
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Having "jesus" in your name removes any semblance of intelligence you once boar. Tell me more about the magical wizard in the clouds.
    Actually I am not even religious. Got the name from a song (Notorious B.I.G Kick in the Door). Though iv got a God, but rather I define it differently.

The Universe = God
    The Universe = A mother / female

Considering in Christianity God is the creator so I guess that would make The Universe we live in a God...ess ^^

There is no place for religious talk on these forums. Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish with your gullible insults.

As you say "Jesus" ... yes well done, its a name and does not imply that I am Religious or thought of the actual "Jesus" who has ''existed'' long time ago...
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-02-18 at 08:28 PM.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterYi View Post
    Live forever as I am. Young, handsome and very fit. I'd gladly decapitate each one of you to become highlander
    There can only be one >_>

*pulls out sword*

True that, but you would have to be really Godly to do that ^^ I mean if there was a Big Bang you would have to figure out how you and the fellow living species would survive it :S
    Figuring it out will be half the fun, my notorious friend.

You can say that, but unless the world will not move away from the Poverty and Wars we have now, then I wouldn't count on surviving the next 100 years considering these years are very vital for us.
    Well at that point i bring some people into a bunker and wait it out then repopulate the planet. Seeing as we have about one billion years or so til the sun expands and boils the earth like a egg should still be able to have a few restarts :P.