Poll: Which one?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Okay, you don't require air, food, water, or anything else. And you never feel any kind of pain. But you don't have super powers, you'd have to find some creative way to propel yourself through space
    You should update your main post with that. Changing my vote from die right now to live forever, it would surely be interesting to be able to witness just how the human kind goes extinct. (Well I suppose it can't for as long as you are alive but you get my point.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Figuring it out will be half the fun, my notorious friend.
    You can have the power to live forever ... id probably leave it to the last minute when its too late ... then live in the Eternal Darkness on my own... Then again, that sounds fun ... hmm
    -K

Deleted
    Die now, sooner rather than later boredom and no sense of existance would drive me quickly to insanity. and btw that 100 000 billion years is nothing to forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    ...then repopulate the planet. Seeing as we have about one billion years or so til the sun expands and boils the earth like a egg should still be able to have a few restarts :P.
    Uuuuu now that sounds fun! xD Don't forget to have a backup of the Interwebs and everything else that has happened over the thousands of years in the human history! :P Oh and lastly, let me come too xD
    -K

Deleted
    Live forever. At the end of it all I'll just go into a black hole and see what happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Die now, sooner rather than later boredom and no sense of existance would drive me quickly to insanity. and btw that 100 000 billion years is nothing to forever.
    Don't worry, your brain can only remember so much and you would begin to forget things that happened in the past allowing you to do the same things over and over again in a long and never ending loop, each time feeling as if you have never done or discovered it before. :3 Reminds me of Shale the golem in Dragon age Origins...

Deleted
    Depends.

Live forever IF that more or less makes me immortal, I'd turn myself into a superhero and help those in need.

And hook up with some space chicks. Aww Yeah

Deleted
    After 300 years your brain starts to reset, and when i say reset i mean that it's capacity would reach maximum and you would start to forget other things soo in 1000 years you won't remember anything of your first 700 years, and that's just sad, soo basicly you can't live forever because you start over and over and over again each 300 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Living forever would be rough. For the most part you would need to live outside of society or risk being put in a drug induced coma in a lab somewhere while scientists cut you open and try to figure out why you can't be killed. Although you could watch the growth of humanity and see if we do indeed destroy ourselves in the end (probably going to happen). Plus the globe is rather large and filled with many sights it would probably take a good chunk of time wandering the globe to see it all, which is probably where I would start. If you can't die from hunger or thirst then it's time to become a wanderer and take a lot of it in. Oh and agree with posts that you'd be at risk of going crazy. All relationships would risk compromising you and you will outlive the few friends you make. A lonely life indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    You can have the power to live forever ... id probably leave it to the last minute when its too late ... then live in the Eternal Darkness on my own... Then again, that sounds fun ... hmm
    Eternal Darkness huh? Hmm, my ambitions won't allow such an end to take place.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 09:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    After 300 years your brain starts to reset, and when i say reset i mean that it's capacity would reach maximum and you would start to forget other things soo in 1000 years you won't remember anything of your first 700 years, and that's just sad, soo basicly you can't live forever because you start over and over and over again each 300 years.
    I'd keep a diary.

Today is a good day to die I guess /shrug.

If i never felt pain, was never hungry, and wouldnt freeze to death in space. Live forever.
    I have wisdom teeth coming in atm, and if i had to feel pain forever NO THANK you. Die right now.

Deleted
    Its very Hardy to choser. Before i made my mind i'd have to reda à very detailed agreement.

Live forever. Typically I'd say to die, but die right now? Hell no!

10+ Year Old Account
    No desire at all to be on this planet any longer than I am supposed to. Humanity is on a downward spiral.
    I like sandwiches

live forever, imagine the things u can achieve with infinte time supply.... U could probably come up with ways to grant eternal life to ur close one, travel to pretty much anywhere, etc. Although can u get killed?

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    death. after a while i believe even the most sane person will lose it. to those who want to live forever, think about your emotions. most likely you will have ties to people that will eventually die. we humans are, with some very very few exceptions, social beings. living forever without another human? no thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.... What if you live forever, but get sentenced to life in prison? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    No desire at all to be on this planet any longer than I am supposed to. Humanity is on a downward spiral.
    Become immortal, give humanity a real god to worship. Use your power and intellegence to create a new future for this forsaken race!

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    death. after a while i believe even the most sane person will lose it. to those who want to live forever, think about your emotions. most likely you will have ties to people that will eventually die. we humans are, with some very very few exceptions, social beings. living forever without another human? no thank you.
    Eventually, I will have severed such emotions and they will be nothing more then trivial memories in the grand plan.
    Last edited by Niku; 2012-02-18 at 08:45 PM.

Dead right now. The thought of living forever was something I wanted as a child, but now I know better. IMO, death is a reward in some ways, you simply cease to be and therefore you don't have to put up with crap anymore. Being alive forever actually creeps me the hell out, as much as I'd like to see things in the future, I would just rather be gone than see everything forever and ever. Trust me, living forever will stop being fun fairly quickly.