Quote Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post

here it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHc...layer_embedded

Sec I need the actual link for my phone.

Very very impressed, and I wasn't that hyped for the game before but I am now.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My jaw was so open when I saw this that I could have sucked 5 dicks at once. Omg. THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Holy shit. Where do I start. You get to PLAN the bank robberies including people you bring? Did you see how you switch between people in a mission to fly helicopter and snipe? Did you see the driving controls? He wove through traffic like nothing. Tennis and golf? Flying? Buying property as if they were stocks?

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post

My jaw was so open when I saw this that I could have sucked 5 dicks at once. Omg. THIS GAME IS AWESOME.

Holy shit. Where do I start. You get to PLAN the bank robberies including people you bring? Did you see how you switch between people in a mission to fly helicopter and snipe? Did you see the driving controls? He wove through traffic like nothing. Tennis and golf? Flying? Buying property as if they were stocks?

Niiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee

Don't be a weirdo.

That multiplayer at the end...

You get to PLAN the bank robberies including people you bring? Did you see how you switch between people in a mission to fly helicopter and snipe?
    This feature here could be a winner. Consider my interest piqued

Deleted

Yeah this is definitely going to be one of the best games of all times and I will spend a LOT of time playing it. I love the amount of things you can do outside of missions and I am pretty impressed as you always had plenty things to do outside of missions in previous GTA games but this beats everything.

The only thing that would make the game even better would be a version for the new consoles. I would love to play it on a PS4 with the improved graphics and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks flipping awesome! I know for sure what I will be doing this fall. taking 3 days of from work for the release might not be enough now tho.

Not gonna happen Illusive. They've already stated they have zero intentions to make it for them. You're better off waiting for a PC version (LOL@@@).

Btw thanks for posting the video.

Looks alright, was never into the GTA franchise if I'm honest.

Will only pick it up if it comes to PC.

Not gonna happen Illusive. They've already stated they have zero intentions to make it for them. You're better off waiting for a PC version (LOL@@@).

Btw thanks for posting the video.
    Not going to happen for 1-2 years, but it will happen.

At some point there is going to be a complete version released with all dlc and crap as per every big game and it will be released on the ps4 and xb1. Hell judging by how Rockstar handled L.A. Noire the PC may not even get the game until the complete version is due to drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope they don't screw this game up. It looks very promising.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

everytime i check this title out it makes me want to play it more, but i'm only gunna get it aswell if it comes to the pc.

10+ Year Old Account
    look amazing!

wonder if the online is going to be full open world with lots of players or just you and friends?

will defo be getting this on PC when it releases!
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    look amazing!

wonder if the online is going to be full open world with lots of players or just you and friends?

will defo be getting this on PC when it releases!
    I really doubt it will be full open world with lots of players, if it will then damn.

The PC will release, if not, lots of fans will be pissed. I am sure someone will create an emulator at some point anyway. They better get PC version out by early 2014.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSupremus View Post
    I really doubt it will be full open world with lots of players, if it will then damn.

The PC will release, if not, lots of fans will be pissed. I am sure someone will create an emulator at some point anyway. They better get PC version out by early 2014.
    wait is a PC version not planned/announced?

that would make me really sad.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    wait is a PC version not planned/announced?

that would make me really sad.
    mye, from the last A&A

The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release. We don’t have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    mye, from the last A&A
    well thats really disappointing.
    dragonmaw - EU

THIS is what happens when you take 5 years to make a sequel instead of 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    well thats really disappointing.
    Extremely disappointing.