Bought it. Played it. Came late to work. Came home. Played it until the early morning. Came late to work. Rinse and repeat. It's clearly one of the best games I've ever played. The dialoges, the story, the characters. Everything is bad ass. GG Rockstar

Deleted
    so i was messing around with cheats and stuff, do they only affect the player? i put moon gravity on, and it seems it only affects me and not the AI

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know how to select a different opponent for golf? I only get one choice - Hard!

I'm actually just doing it to increase Franklin's strength. Is there a better way than either 100 rounds of golf, or beating up people/cows all day? He doesn't seem to be able to play tennis unfortunately.

Deleted
    I love how they put in the mutant lochness monster thing. Scared the shit out of me when trying to dive up that militairy cargo that dropped in the lake on the trevor mission.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    The music in the game is quite realistic, do you know why?

GTA is based on the 70s, 80s, 90s 00s and now GTA 5 is based on the current time.
    If you check the music it's mostly based on those ages, according to each GTA game.

So it makes perfect sense if music sucks in the current GTA, simply because current music does.
    Except that's not the case, as I pointed out in my list.

We have funk and soul channels playing funk and soul from the 60s and 70s. We have a rock station playing mostly classic and lighter rock (aka pet shop boys, not led zeppelin). We have one of two rap stations devoted entirely to 90s rap. For all I know the reggae station's also older music, but no clue since I don't listen to that.

So yeah, the stations in this game aren't just current music. And there's plenty of great current music - just turn off your radio and go find it.

Deleted
    do more hairstyles at the barbers unlock over time? or is there just not much choice of hair styles?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I love how they put in the mutant lochness monster thing. Scared the shit out of me when trying to dive up that militairy cargo that dropped in the lake on the trevor mission.
    Oh shit I haven't come across that one. I saw the plane crash and swam around for a minute but never went very deep to really look for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    do more hairstyles at the barbers unlock over time? or is there just not much choice of hair styles?
    The two barbers (the normal and then the cliche gay guy) have different styles, but no I haven't seen anything new unlock from the start to where I'm at now (around 85% complete I think?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matheren View Post
    Oh shit I haven't come across that one. I saw the plane crash and swam around for a minute but never went very deep to really look for it.

- - - Updated - - -

The two barbers (the normal and then the cliche gay guy) have different styles, but no I haven't seen anything new unlock from the start to where I'm at now (around 85% complete I think?)

oh ive only been to one type of babrer, some black woman each time, ill try find the gay one

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why but after playing the game for 2 hours and finishing the Jay Norris mission, I got a little sick of the game. I think its the world of GTA. A little part of me wishes the world of LA or some of the world isn't true or at least parodied, I can't stand the world being filled with douchebags. The only one I can understand is Franklin and that's because his missions are interesting. I haven't got to Trevor yet, and I can't wait. People call him the true villain . Then you got Mikhael who has assholes all around him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I don't know why but after playing the game for 2 hours and finishing the Jay Norris mission, I got a little sick of the game. I think its the world of GTA. A little part of me wishes the world of LA or some of the world isn't true or at least parodied, I can't stand the world being filled with douchebags. The only one I can understand is Franklin and that's because his missions are interesting. I haven't got to Trevor yet, and I can't wait. People call him the true villain . Then you got Mikhael who has assholes all around him
    Trevor is a MEGA-douchebag, so the ''World of Douchebags'' will become even bigger ^^ But Trevor is hilarious, top notch best character out of the series tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    Trevor is a MEGA-douchebag, so the ''World of Douchebags'' will become even bigger ^^ But Trevor is hilarious, top notch best character out of the series tbh.
    When I saw him in the gameplay videos, he didn't seem like a douche, more as a joker than anything. A guy who just did things on a whim. If he wanted beer, he wants beer. If someone insults him or anything, he goes apeshit crazy. That is someone I can get behind than some asshole or douchebag being a jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    I love Trevor lol. One time when I switched to him, he was on the highway with a scooter, the same as a random dude next to him. So I decided to follow this guy and Trevor kept calling him Scooter Brother and wanting to go somewhere with his "Scooter Brother". Small things like these make me love the game! I laughed for the smallest reason

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Deleted
    god i hate it when the civilians call the police on you, thyis was outrageous.

on top of mount chiliad, just standing there next to someone reading a text, then all of a sudden this guy calls the police on me, for no reason. and so 3 police cars drive up the mountain and arrest me, for doing nothing!

police state los santos.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it possible for lifeinvader stocks to go back up? atm they are $3 a pop and i want to know if they go back up for a profit
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account

Usually in these games when the writers try and write for "street" authenticity it comes across as fake as shit. It doesn't in this game though and this video is a pretty good example. I absolutely LOVE the conversation that goes on between lamar and franklin. Lamar in general actually is one of my favorite supporting characters in this game. It's really not clear to me if he's franklins friend or just some gangsta from the block but yea. It's AWESOME I love it.

uhh hey mods that brings up an interesting question. The game features some pretty adult content and if were gonna post it on the forums is their gonna be an issue? Don't want to get infracted or nothin...
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone find xbox 360 cheat for all weapons yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Love all the stuff they've crammed into this game.

http://youtu.be/UybJVCXTNOE?t=5m56s
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2013-09-26 at 03:15 AM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Love all the stuff they've crammed into this game.

http://youtu.be/UybJVCXTNOE?t=5m56s
    I thought the dog was great, but the Dom missions suck so much. Must of fallen off the track about 10 times during the race down Mt Chiliad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I thought the dog was great, but the Dom missions suck so much. Must of fallen off the track about 10 times during the race down Mt Chiliad.
    Franklin's special ability works on bicycles too.

Apparently, after breaking into the military fort and successfully stealing a fighter jet, there is a killswitch that will deactivate the jet. The jet also cannot be saved in a hangar and re-entered. Because that's fun, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Franklin's special ability works on bicycles too.

Apparently, after breaking into the military fort and successfully stealing a fighter jet, there is a killswitch that will deactivate the jet. The jet also cannot be saved in a hangar and re-entered. Because that's fun, or something.
    i saved the jet fine. Didnt run into the killswitch though my tires did pop afterwards and it was just dragging on the ground when i tried to take off with it after saving it.