Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it is coming out this year, considering we haven't gotten any new info in a while. Can't wait though. Hoping for early 2013.

looks pretty fuckin awesome....def excited. kinda off topic tho; are LA Noire and/or Max Payne 3 worth 'acquiring' for PC? im interested in trying both and dont really wanna waste too much time in the acquisition and playing of them

10+ Year Old Account
    I only want the game if its more like San Andrea and not GTA IV. The Saints Row series is what i thought GTA IV was going to be like. Its like Rockstar tried too hard and took themselves a bit too seriously and didn't focus on making the game fun above all things.

Don't get my wrong, GTA IV is a beautiful game from a technical standpoint. You can see the production quality in every pixel, the amount of detail in the game is ridiculous (in a good way). The actually mechanics of the game just didn't feel right to me. The driving, shooting, fighting, NPC interaction, etc. What baffles me even more is they go and make Red Dead Redemption and that game is just brilliant even though its underlying design in GTA: Cowboys and Indians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I only want the game if its more like San Andrea and not GTA IV. The Saints Row series is what i thought GTA IV was going to be like. Its like Rockstar tried too hard and took themselves a bit too seriously and didn't focus on making the game fun above all things.

I'm gonna buy it even if its the same as GTA IV but with a different map to be honest ;p

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Any news on the soundtrack/the stuff on the radio? Best thing about Vicy City was cruising about on an MC, blasting Slayer, Anthrax and Twisted Sister like there was no tommorow...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

After the release of the official trailer im so surprised no more info has come out

FFS rockstar that trailer is over 7 months old now we want to more info now

GTA V better blow my balls off and then some

GTA 4 was alright but it felt that after the storymode was finished there wasnt really much reason to go back and do all the side quests if it wasnt for multiplayer i wouldve gotten bored with it much sooner

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't really like grand theft auto 4 can't remember why i think it was something to do with the combat and targeting on pc

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Seems pretty cool, I hope it delivers. Never got to play GTA4.
    ya ya cool pretty

Sounds nice, but I think i'll just let it pass as I did with the 4th game. GTA games always tends to be fun for me for about a week, afterwards where I'll never touch the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox View Post
    Sounds nice, but I think i'll just let it pass as I did with the 4th game. GTA games always tends to be fun for me for about a week, afterwards where I'll never touch the game again.
    You should try multiplayer, after you've done the story single player does get a tad repetitive after you go on a million rampages over and over (still fun though ;D), multiplayer on the other hand with mates is extreme fun because you can do pretty much anything and generally go wild.

Shut up and take my money!

Deleted

Don't get my wrong, GTA IV is a beautiful game from a technical standpoint. You can see the production quality in every pixel, the amount of detail in the game is ridiculous (in a good way). The actually mechanics of the game just didn't feel right to me. The driving, shooting, fighting, NPC interaction, etc. What baffles me even more is they go and make Red Dead Redemption and that game is just brilliant even though its underlying design in GTA: Cowboys and Indians.
    The reason it isn't like Saints Row is the reason I like it a lot. Saints Row feels cheap and extremely childish imo. GTA is clearly meant to be a more immersive and realistic (as much as possible) series of games. You can tell just by the style of the 2 games, Saints Row is cartoonie and less serious in its presentation.

If GTA went in that direction, I wouldn't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Any news on the soundtrack/the stuff on the radio? Best thing about Vicy City was cruising about on an MC, blasting Slayer, Anthrax and Twisted Sister like there was no tommorow...
    What about Dance hall days?

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The reason it isn't like Saints Row is the reason I like it a lot. Saints Row feels cheap and extremely childish imo. GTA is clearly meant to be a more immersive and realistic (as much as possible) series of games. You can tell just by the style of the 2 games, Saints Row is cartoonie and less serious in its presentation.

Agree, Saints Row is decent and is entertaining for a while because of how "wacky" it is, but in the long run it's not as good as GTA and doesn't have the appeal for a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post

Its not even so much about Saints Row humor (Rockstar beats them in storytelling and details), its the user friendliness of the Saints Row compared to GTA IV as well. How many people didn't go from SA to IV and say "Holy shit, why can't I drive?!?" Why is my character moving like that? Why must a fumble around on this phone for everything?

GTA IV aesthetics trump Saint's Row, but SR wins in the gameplay department. I expect some degree of realism in my game, but GTAIV at times is anti-fun.

ya that trailer is simply amazing. i'd rather they went 80s (vice city <3) but shit, does it look good.

Deleted
    Dont think they're going to be changing the graphics at all tbh, they would have to re-vamp the engine to get more graphics.

Deleted
    I'm just hoping they fix the camera, GTA4 was a big disappointment for me, I refused to play it with that shitty camera.

Deleted
    Its not even so much about Saints Row humor (Rockstar beats them in storytelling and details), its the user friendliness of the Saints Row compared to GTA IV as well. How many people didn't go from SA to IV and say "Holy shit, why can't I drive?!?" Why is my character moving like that? Why must a fumble around on this phone for everything?

GTA IV aesthetics trump Saint's Row, but SR wins in the gameplay department. I expect some degree of realism in my game, but GTAIV at times is anti-fun.
    Not sure what you mean about the movement and driving. The car handling and control/physics were perfect, the driving is the best part about the game.
    Regarding the phone, while I didn't like the constant baby sitting of the friends - the addition of the phone fixed a lot of logistical problems and created a centralisation location to use for extra features.

Deleted
    Seems like they are on the right track again. GTA4 was so damn bad. Nothing new and they even went backwards leaving good stuff out. GTA5 seems to go on the right direction. Seems it will have mountains like GTA:SA had which I loved. I hated the city only thing in GTA4.