10+ Year Old Account

:D

Deleted
    GTA trailer #2 analysis!

Deleted
    Judging from the new trailer, I was right.
    This game looks outdated already, it's probably build from the engine of GTA IV with a few graphical tweaks here and there. Really nothing to be hyped up about.

It does look more fun than GTA IV though, it seems it has much more freedom and crazy things like GTA San Andreas had.
    And let's be honest, gameplay is more important so I'm sure this game will be very good.

Deleted
    Anyone else feels that 1 character looks a bit like Jack Nicholson

Ok now im really excited, looks so good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    This game looks outdated already, it's probably build from the engine of GTA IV with a few graphical tweaks here and there. Really nothing to be hyped up about.

It does look more fun than GTA IV though, it seems it has much more freedom and crazy things like GTA San Andreas had.
    And let's be honest, gameplay is more important so I'm sure this game will be very good.
    Because graphics make the game...

/s

10+ Year Old Account

While I agree Graphics aren't amazing its hard to judge a trialer how the game will play out. I am waiting to play it, so far I am hyped up really a lot ... see how it goes.

Stevie Wonder’s “Skeletons” Is a Perfect Song for Grand Theft Auto V
    http://kotaku.com/5960513/stevie-won...d-theft-auto-v
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-11-15 at 08:53 AM.
    -K

Deleted

Better that they adjust the old engine wich works then when they make another new engine like with gta4 wich didnt work at the start.

Deleted
    With more scale (looks like we're getting it), and more toys (crossed fingers) this could be a real winner. GTA4 didn't quite hit the spot for me, was more about trying to tell some gritty drama than the chaos fueld playground that GTA should be, and seemed to think that it was ok to release a GTA without a tank or flamethrower. 5 looks like it might be the andidote.

SA was also my favourate (due to scale and toys) so a return to Los Santos has got me hyped from the first announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Centerra View Post
    With more scale (looks like we're getting it), and more toys (crossed fingers) this could be a real winner. GTA4 didn't quite hit the spot for me, was more about trying to tell some gritty drama than the chaos fueld playground that GTA should be, and seemed to think that it was ok to release a GTA without a tank or flamethrower. 5 looks like it might be the andidote.

SA was also my favourate (due to scale and toys) so a return to Los Santos has got me hyped from the first announcement.
    Same size, of gta4 didnt hit my soft spot either, I did enjoy it, but missed playin' ''rally'' in mountain roads, knocking off hillbilly's and racing over the highway.

Anyway, the shot with the little attack helicopter shows an 2012 audi A8. (or A6, believe its an A8 due to its size)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Same size, of gta4 didnt hit my soft spot either, I did enjoy it, but missed playin' ''rally'' in mountain roads, knocking off hillbilly's and racing over the highway.

Anyway, the shot with the little attack helicopter shows an 2012 audi A8. (or A6, believe its an A8 due to its size)
    Same, I loved flying off the mountains on those dirt bikes and trying not to die.

Anyone know if there will be country side in this game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    Anyone know if there will be country side in this game?
    Apparently we will be able to travel to the peak of the same giant mountain that was in SA (I forget the mountain's name) and one of the playable characters lives in the rural area.

There probably won't be as much countryside as SA, since we won't be traveling to San Fierro or Las Venturas (unless I missed something), but there should be enough space for quite a few side missions and stuff. The 2nd trailer did show dirt biking, which I assume took place in the countryside.

10+ Year Old Account
    -K

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/19/gt...rs-dan-houser/

My thoughts on this are mirrored by the top-rated comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/19/gt...rs-dan-houser/

My thoughts on this are mirrored by the top-rated comment.
    I agree, its really a p!"£& take to be honest. Now check out some of the comments on GTA 5 Facebook, some make me simply *facedesk* ...
    http://www.facebook.com/gta5.grandth...ref=ts&fref=ts
    -K

GTA5 Just announced that is coming out on the WiiU, they have not stated that it is coming out on the PC yet. Great...

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on PC? meh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    GTA5 Just announced that is coming out on the WiiU, they have not stated that it is coming out on the PC yet. Great...
    Oh, care to give out a link or something that could confirm this statement. Nothing about it on Rockstars Newswire, Facebook or Twitter. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Oh, care to give out a link or something that could confirm this statement. Nothing about it on Rockstars Newswire, Facebook or Twitter. :3
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...gta-v-on-wii-u

My bad, but it is looking hopeful. It's better than the flat out statement of no towards PC that I am feeling right now lol.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait !!!!
    I loooooved san andreas, i prefer playing san andreas then gta 4 tbh.
    New graphics look nice!