Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Apparently we will be able to travel to the peak of the same giant mountain that was in SA (I forget the mountain's name) and one of the playable characters lives in the rural area.

There probably won't be as much countryside as SA, since we won't be traveling to San Fierro or Las Venturas (unless I missed something), but there should be enough space for quite a few side missions and stuff. The 2nd trailer did show dirt biking, which I assume took place in the countryside.

The mountain was called Mt Chilliad. That mountain will be in the game but it's going to look completely different. A few place names have returned but the entire map is completely changed.

Also, we're definitley getting more countryside than SA. Rockatar said GTA 5s map is the same size as San Andreas, red dead redemption and GTA 5 combined. They also said the the downtown part of the main city is the about the same size as GTA 4s map. That means the countryside will be able to be the size of San andreas and Red dead redemption combined.

I'd be more happy with words regarding a PC version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'd be more happy with words regarding a PC version.
    If they make one, I bet it will come out a year later

Deleted
    Damn me and my brother are both so hyped about this game. Seriously I can´t wait for it to release in March.

We both pre ordered it a month ago and got nice 2 sided posters for it. Now we have a GTA 5 poster on our door

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Damn me and my brother are both so hyped about this game. Seriously I can´t wait for it to release in March.

We both pre ordered it a month ago and got nice 2 sided posters for it. Now we have a GTA 5 poster on our door
    Wtf. Let me see that poster lol.

And March? Where are you....hearing that from?

And YES I WANT IT NOW TOO OMG@@@@@@@ I already planned my fucking day out the Tuesday it's released.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf. Let me see that poster lol.

And March? Where are you....hearing that from?

And YES I WANT IT NOW TOO OMG@@@@@@@ I already planned my fucking day out the Tuesday it's released.
    Well it says Spring 2013 in the official statements and I read on different sites that it´s gonna be March.

http://s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/m..._5_poster1.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/image...V_poster_2.jpg

Those are the 2 sides of that pre order poster. Looks amazing.

I DIDN'T GET ANY POSTERS. I'm so fucking jealous. I only got the view finder. Damnit. They look so fucking cool.

Deleted
    I DIDN'T GET ANY POSTERS. I'm so fucking jealous. I only got the view finder. Damnit. They look so fucking cool.
    Was a limited promo afaik. We preordered it at german game-stop and there they had a bunch of those posters. Only 3 were left as we went there tho'

Deleted
    A lot of new Screenshots were added! 5 pages now. http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

10+ Year Old Account
    Delayed. but finally a release date is set! :D

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
    The GTA Team

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...g-9172013.html

I was hoping they would announce that they were making the game for PC, hence the delay, but no

Seems like i'll have to get a new PS3 or maybe PS4 if that releases with GTA 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expect a PC release in 2016 then .

10+ Year Old Account
    Might be the last game to buy for this console generation, I kinda wish they held out till PS4/720. This way we won't have to wait another few years to get GTA VI

Deleted
    I doubt I will be buying it, seems like it's carrying on with the direction of GTA4. Makes me want to get my PS2 out and play San Andreas.

Lol you dorks and your PC problems.

NOOOOO I was wanting it this semester of school. GOD. But I guess it's okay. I still have a couple of games coming out this semester.

At least we have a confirmed date.

Deleted
    No PC version announced does not exactly fill me with confidence.

Enjah are you checking Rockstar website every day or did you get an email that led you to that information?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjah are you checking Rockstar website every day or did you get an email that led you to that information?
    Well they posted it on their Facebook page. :p

https://www.facebook.com/rockstargames

15+ Year Old Account

Expect a PC release in Spring 2014.