Deleted
    They better deliver a better port than GTA IV or this will be the last RockStar Game I care about. Of couse I won't buy it, no matter what!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Might be the last game to buy for this console generation, I kinda wish they held out till PS4/720. This way we won't have to wait another few years to get GTA VI
    Seriously hearing that it´s gonna come out in September and still on the old generation makes me sick.

By that time the new XBOX could be available and if not in September then at the latest in November. They should have made it next-gen if you ask me.

BTW: I just put my preorder poster that says "SPRING 2013" from my wall because seeing a GTA 5 poster everyday that says SPRING 2013 as release-date makes me sick

Not sure if I´m gonna buy the game but I try to just forget it for the next 7 months (long time )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    They better deliver a better port than GTA IV or this will be the last RockStar Game I care about. Of couse I won't buy it, no matter what!
    Why would they try to please you if you're not going to buy it anyway? And why the hell are you in a GTA V megathread?

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Well they posted it on their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/rockstargames
    I don't want to have to use that website :/

Okay Enjeh we're best friends now, you better keep me updated on stuff.

And LOL at that poster that says Spring 2013.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't want to have to use that website :/

Okay Enjeh we're best friends now, you better keep me updated on stuff.

And LOL at that poster that says Spring 2013.
    Yeah I feel pretty f*cked right now to be honest. An official pre-order poster that says Spring 2013 when they just announced a 4 months delay !!

At least I can now forget the whole game till September

Wait a minute Megaira. On the last page of this thread I was jealous of your poster but...You never said you got a viewfinder too...Why do I see a viewfinder in that picture.

I'm really REALLY jealous now lol..................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wait a minute Megaira. On the last page of this thread I was jealous of your poster but...You never said you got a viewfinder too...Why do I see a viewfinder in that picture.

I'm really REALLY jealous now lol..................
    Well you don't have to be jealous because it is not my picture I was just too lazy to make a photo of my poster as it is the same one

Oh good, I was getting worried.

Yeah I'm thinking about it and I'm almost sad that they won't wait to release it on PS4. :/ Now we're gonna have to wait till at least 3 years into PS4 to get another GTA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame, but nevertheless I am hoping it will be a good game as 4 was very disappointing for me. Still playing SA:MP :3

Need to update the OP, must do tomorrow! :3
    -K

Deleted

GTA V - Animals

Yo! I've been questioning myself about this for some time now and as you may know, animals such as dogs are being introduced in GTA V and their roles are going to be more involving. You can see one of the 3x main antagonists known as Franklin has a dog at which there is a screenshot of him riding in his car with him. There are also sayings that there will be police dogs and people on the streets, on the countryside and in the parks walking/playing with dogs. Now, i'm wondering will they be killable/attackable, will they die or just be hurt?

You can see in GTA IV that you can kill/shoot pigeons and there was also a screenshot of a shark in GTA V as an added note there were fish/sharks in GTA San Andreas but just for show, not attackable.

Now, i've read some reviews aobut Rockstars Red Dead Redemption (The Cowboy open world shooter game) that they had some ''luck'' and barely made it putting in all the animals that you see there are killable and that you can gruesomely skin them.

Usually, video games aren't allowed to add hurting/killing to children and animals so I'm wondering here, what you guys think or speculate will be the outcome of this, will they be attackable/killable? Will you just fend or fear them off or will you be able to shoot them and throw grenades at them? Not saying I'm a psycho animal torturer or anything, hell no, I love animals, I'm just wondering how this system will be introduced in the game which is coming in september 2013 and to see if you guys know anything or what's your opinion of it.

Discuss ^^
    Last edited by mmoc9aedacf3cf; 2013-02-14 at 01:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not so much that video game developers aren't "allowed" to portray violence against children or animals - it's just that no one's willing to take the risk of going against social standards and put in such a "controversial" subject matter at the risk of public backlash, legal actions, etc.

Deleted
    The awakward moment when it's okay to kill people in a game but not animals...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    I know, right? It's basically a ''F*** Logic'' theory

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    i feel more sympathy when a dog or cat dies than when a human dies. I'm weird like that.But it's a video game. If it attacks you, I see no psychological harm in attacking back. It's just as normal as hunting animals in the wild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the dogs aren't hurtable or at least can't be killed, won't put me off getting the game but would definitely be far from enjoyable gameplay for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunsets, Seas, Skies and So On...
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...and-so-on.html

Rockstar; To @icharyd and others who are asking, these screens are from the current generation of consoles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Why would they try to please you if you're not going to buy it anyway? And why the hell are you in a GTA V megathread?
    Yeah, why would they want to please PC players? You don't understand that bad ports hurt a company's reputation?

And I don't think you understand what a discussion means. It means that not everyone agrees with everything. So it's entirely normal that when you don't like a particular feature and you can talk about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The not yet revealed cover art of GTA V being painted upon a wall at 194 7th Avenue South, New York.~
    Official announcement next week?

:O

Omg Enjeh I wanna go down there and look at it now.

I'm actually considering getting it. Since I enjoyed previoues GTA games, and Sleeping Dogs was worth the money via a good Steam sale, I think this might interest me, IF, AND ONLY IF, the PC port is done good.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO