Thread: My dream girl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    My dream guy..Hrm.

The only things that would be required would be..likes video games, is quite open-minded, and doesn't care if I'm wearing a dress or an old t-shirt, and still thinks I look nice in either...Wouldn't mind if he liked art, too, but it's not something I'd expect from every guy.
    Oh, and obviously a nice personality, in that..he's kind. I guess.

AND as long as he likes surprise hugs/cuddles, I'm A-OKAY with him. :3

..Granted, every guy I've met is an uptight asshole who thinks orange faketan, bright pink lipstick and slutty outfits is the epitome of female beauty. And as for female intelligence, they think the best of the bunch are the ones who are one step away from an amoeba.
    Which is like the complete opposite of me.

I'm naturally pale, love reading/art, video games, etc - I dislike make-up, not that I've got any problem with wearing it if it really mattered - I'm pretty childish, in that I would probably offer a plastic sword fight to anyone if the situation ever arised and I actually owned some plastic swords..which, on hindsight, I should probably acquire.
    Guys think I'm pretty, sure. But they consider the fake, slutty, dumb girls as beautiful. Which depresses me. x.x

So until I meet a guy with a few braincells..
    FOREVERALONE.JPG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Really? I would say to have those same urges and yet be able to control and not act on them adds a whole new level of depth and complexity to the game.

---------- Post added 2012-02-18 at 04:20 PM ----------

We'll now that I read my original post. It came off sounding kinda emo and to dark. Not the effect I was going for. I changed it a little bit. Would still love more comments/discussion. I realize I may never find a girl exactly like this which is why the thread is about you dream mate.
    Controlling those urges is completely 'baseline', majority of people do this, its however exciting to you, cose it turns you on.
    Men with a 'checklist' are as much of a turn-off as females with one, its immature(sign of inexperience and young 'mental' age) and the need for this sort of 'control' is usually a bad sign, especially as you get older.

Im going to guess that you are younger than 25, not very experienced, at my age(31) if I ran in to a guy like you(admitted to having a checklist) I wouldnt accept a second date offer(accumulated experience tells me, it doesnt end well.)

Ive had 3 'dream' relationships so far, these men had nothing in common, other than that they were a physical shock to my system.
    I dont know my 'type', because truly theyve all been so diffrent.
    Last edited by Psilo.; 2012-02-19 at 02:01 AM.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

I got mine. Best of luck to you single folks though, he/she is out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo. View Post
    Controlling those urges is completely 'baseline', majority of people do this, its however exciting to you, cose it turns you on.
    Men with a 'checklist' are as much of a turn-off as females with one, its immature(sign of inexperience and young 'mental' age) and the need for this sort of 'control' is usually a bad sign, especially as you get older.

Im going to guess that you are younger than 25, not very experienced, at my age(31) if I ran in to a guy like you(admitted to having a checklist) I wouldnt accept a second date offer(accumulated experience tells me, it doesnt end well.)

Ive had 3 'dream' relationships so far, these men had nothing in common, other than that they were a physical shock to my system.
    I dont know my 'type', because truly theyve all been so diffrent.
    Nah don't have a checklist. Was just it's a fictionary thread so I was just describing what I thought would be the best person for me. But now as like as you are a half decent person I like you no checklist needed.

Deleted
    I swear there is only a small collection of people in this world including myself who wouldn't just want a woman purely for looks and sex. It's very narrow minded from what I see when people talk about their "dream girl" to have big tits and this and that. Myself? I don't want to create a dream girl in my head, I want to wait until the day I meet her and I know she is the one.

My ideal date:

Can't be fat.
    Has to at least tolerate my video gaming, if not partake in it.
    Has to tolerate my excessive bicycling, if not partake in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dream girl would both love to cook and be great at it.
    (Frozen pizza and take away food gets abit dull in the long run).

To illustrate:
    What i had on
    mon : frozen pizza
    tues : frozen pizza
    wens: frozen pizza
    thurs: frozen pizza
    friday:TACo!
    sat : taco leftovers
    sun more taco leftovers? idk yet

And the previous 52 weeks? More or less the same.
    Last edited by Ettan; 2012-02-19 at 02:30 AM.

id let kate beckinsale bite me anytime esp in that sexy black outfit of hers, i bet she kept it after the movie

10+ Year Old Account
    I know her IRL, but she thinks of me as a brother.

A silly girl, who likes to talk to me. We share stories and never want a divorce. Likes games, but not too much. Is fit, and quite cute.
    I wish I saw her more. But shes always intrested in the big punks in High School, so I told her I'd protect her forever. She loves it when I say that.

Btw if your wondering how I know shes the girl I want to be with, take into consideration that I'd take a bullet for her and as long as she was safe when I dying I'd feel like I have no regrets in life. Her smile is like a treasure. It's the reason I hate guys that just use her.

Deleted
    If you focus on finding some imaginary 'dream girl' then you may miss the dream girl right in front of you.

Just sayin'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    We'll to start off she would have to be slightly damaged or flawed. I don't want someone perfect as I myself am flawed. I don't mind if she has been hurt in the past. I think this is because I understand and realize what it's like to fear trust, emotions and be afraid.
    Finally she would have to be mostly incontrol of her emotions in all types of situations the precence of being as cool as a cucumber comes to mind.
    As one of these kinds of people, I can tell you that finding someone with both of those traits will not be easy. As a woman, I have gone through this "damaged" part of my life and it leaves you with trust issues, as you understand. For me (and likely some others), this means that I have problems controlling my emotions. Before, I was very controlled and trusting. But as I soon found out, I can't trust others to look out for my well being. I only trust myself, until recently. I am dating again and I constantly struggle because of this.. the guy I am with is very loving and caring and really does deserve trust, but old habits die hard. Past issues taught me that unless I make my thoughts VERY well known (aka being emotional sometimes), no one is going to give a crap. Basically that damaging experience in the past taught me that controlling my emotions only got me ignored, and that if I don't want to get brushed under the rug so to speak, I have to take care of myself any way I can.

Good luck finding someone like yourself though. For me, I had a list, and my current partner didn't meet any of the things on my list. But you know what? It was very telling for my personality. You know what I realized? This man has so many good, amazing qualities that I didn't have on my list.. it made me take a hard look at what I thought valued most and maybe I should re-evaluate that.

But you seem to understand, when you meet the one the magic list goes away. Until then, understanding what you like can help you search
    Last edited by Thaendra; 2012-02-19 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The girl I had but didn't realise it and dated her best friend...yes, fuck my life, fuck it real good.

Well she's got to be hot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo. View Post
    Men with a 'checklist' are as much of a turn-off as females with one, its immature(sign of inexperience and young 'mental' age)
    Actually, it does show age, because with experience you learn what you're seeking, something the youth will still be seeking.

We all have checklists, but some are shallower than others (e.g., "must look like a Playboy pinup"; "guy with enough plastic"). Such lists will often lead to disappointments, as the relationship will be just as shallow.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Jenny Weasley type; down to earth, charming, nice, not stuck up, doesn't care about muscle size, defends her friends, and family, and isn't afraid to speak her mind, etc....

She would also have to be average looking like Jenny, or above average looking, and have a healthy bmi. This would be secondary though, because I think personality matters more, and also most good looking girls seem to only be into guys that can bench 400 pounds, and have the IQ of a goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post
    My dream guy..Hrm.

The only things that would be required would be..likes video games, is quite open-minded, and doesn't care if I'm wearing a dress or an old t-shirt, and still thinks I look nice in either...Wouldn't mind if he liked art, too, but it's not something I'd expect from every guy.
    Oh, and obviously a nice personality, in that..he's kind. I guess.

AND as long as he likes surprise hugs/cuddles, I'm A-OKAY with him. :3

..Granted, every guy I've met is an uptight asshole who thinks orange faketan, bright pink lipstick and slutty outfits is the epitome of female beauty. And as for female intelligence, they think the best of the bunch are the ones who are one step away from an amoeba.
    Which is like the complete opposite of me.

I'm naturally pale, love reading/art, video games, etc - I dislike make-up, not that I've got any problem with wearing it if it really mattered - I'm pretty childish, in that I would probably offer a plastic sword fight to anyone if the situation ever arised and I actually owned some plastic swords..which, on hindsight, I should probably acquire.
    Guys think I'm pretty, sure. But they consider the fake, slutty, dumb girls as beautiful. Which depresses me. x.x

FOREVERALONE.JPG
    At the risk of sounding weird... basically someone like that.

I'm not really picky about finding my "dream girl" because 1) there isn't really *one* dream girl for me, and 2) I know if I spent time trying to find the perfect one I'd never get anywhere because there's no such thing as 100% perfection... As long as she isn't the ugliest girl in the world (I hate to sound like looks are all that's important to me because they aren't by a long shot. I'm way more interested in personality but if there's zero physical attraction it'd be hard to be interested regardless of any other factors), keeps me on my toes both mentally and physically (but mostly mentally)... and isn't fake, doesn't do things purely to try to make herself look better to other people, and is open minded about things/doesn't take life too seriously.... I'd be happy. I'm NOT interested in the "fake, slutty, dumb" girls but for some reason it seems most of the girls I've met/been introduced to lately seem to be that way. (not so much "slutty" but more of the "pretty, but not the brightest bulb in the box" type) For me it's all about quality over quantity, and it'd be nice to meet a girl who is just herself and doesn't always try to look/act "the way society thinks they should" for once.

Deleted
    Lol, double post.
    Last edited by mmoc56055da98c; 2012-02-19 at 06:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeria View Post

FOREVERALONE.JPG
    I don't know you, but doesn't that mean they simply have different tastes? I wouldn't really jump to conclusions and say that they're 100% wrong, you know. (I'm not trying to side with them, just wanted to point it out.)

Does anyone know how long it takes for a long post to show up if your post count is still low?
    Last edited by mmoc56055da98c; 2012-02-19 at 05:23 AM.

She has Pale Skin, Cute Face, Black hair, Blue Eyes, about 5'4-5'7, not skinny, has curves, wants to be a Mother, is trustworthy, never lies, not a cheater, and is affectionate and geniunely loves me to the point she wouldn't feel the need to ever leave D:

I find the trustworthy/not a cheating whore part the hardest to find in women these days, as I've found most the other characteristics in other girls.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!