Poll: What do you think?

Field Marshal Chad Bro Chill 17's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Who would be interested in playing this?

Who would be interested in playing an ATLA (Avatar the last Airbender) type MMO? Obviously I haven't worked out the details yet, but it could be done. Classes could be (but not limited to): Benders of the four different nations, warriors, herbalist healers, gurus, beastmasters, etc.
    "The Light that guides us. This movement was set in motion before you came... We... We do as we are told. It is what must be done."

Deleted
    I loved the show; as long as it was done well I'd be delighted.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the can get M. Night Shyamalan as their game director.

Seriously though, it's a good TV show, and that's what it should stay as. I have no interest in another attempt to cash in on a successful IP by making a MMO out of it.

Deleted
    Aslong as its nothing like the movie i think it could be quite good, i felt like i wasted 2 hours of my life during the movie lol

Deleted
    It's an MMO, so I wouldn't be touching it, but it would be a pretty good idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    The downside is that benders would be to your game what jedi are to ToR....every friggin' where.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    As long as the can get M. Night Shyamalan as their game director.

Seriously though, it's a good TV show, and that's what it should stay as. I have no interest in another attempt to cash in on a successful IP by making a MMO out of it.
    It would work, but only if some big company would pick it up...wish they won't. So please, stay the F off my childhood...I don't think it can survive another memory rape like the movie.