Anyone else wait for games like me?

I was wondering if anyone's in the same boat as me. There are many games out there which I enjoy, but I do not feel they're worth the high prices.

For example: Borderlands, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout 3, Fallout 3: the New Vegas, LA Noire, and more- I waited until they released the ultimate version (The full game with all the DLCs included.)

Games I'm waiting for: Assassin Creed: Revelations, Anno 2070, Batman: Arkham City, and few others- I'm waiting until the companies release the full version of those games, with DLCs included, or re-releasing them at a discounted price.

To compare in prices- let's say i purchased the Fallout 3: The new vegas when it was released at the full price of like 49.99. After that, it released four more DLCs at 10 bucks each. In effect, you've paid 89.99 for the full game (before taxes). Whereas, if you're like me, and you abided your time for the ultimate version, or even waited for Steam's discount sale (as they're famous for), you'll get the entire game for 39.99 or less. I've saved 50 bucks by waiting. I did the same with other games, including the ones listed above. I felt like I've saved a lot of money over the years, simply by waiting.

There are exceptations to this rule, of course. I always buy the WoW expansions on day 1, for example. But that's more due to the nature of the MMOs than anything else.

I was just wondering if I'm the only one doing this, or if there's others doing the same?

TL;DR- Others paid 89.99 for a game, I saved 50 bucks by waiting! L2read to find out how!

I end up waiting so long I never buy them, DLC content is a great idea, but is completely being abused by companies to milk customers of $$, at least in my opinion. Recently I've been buying games such as Portal 2, Terarria, when they were 75% off on steam. As for DLC, unless its an new company starting out and is charging fair amount, I'll never fall into the marketing scheme known as DLC.

Deleted
    what i do is wait for games to drop really cheap and then i just buy the ones that is of intrest to me in droves for ex summersales/after christmas play trough them then mmos and repeat.

the few games i buy full price is games iam really hyped for such as skyrim and mass effect 3

10+ Year Old Account
    The only games I really wait for are crap releases like Alan Awake, LA Noire, Darkness II, everything including lazy ports.

Deleted
    I often wait for Steam's crazy price drops. There are more than enough games to keep me occupied for the time being, and paying £3.74 for Duke Nukem Forever (rather than the £14.99 regular price) gives me a warm glow inside. Many games these days are, to put it diplomatically, a bit on the poor side. I'd be very angry paying full price for a sub-par game.

That said; I still buy some games on pre-order if I've been -really- looking forward to them. Example is Mass Effect 3. Counting down the days.

I also am looking forward to mass effect 3, as I've enjoyed part 1 and 2. However, based on ME2's DLC and bioware's history, I predict ME3 will also come with DLCs, so I'll just wait for the full version.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally always try and wait for games to be complete editions for when I buy them with all of the DLC included with them but there have been some games I just got anyway even though I knew better versions would be coming out, such as with Street Fighter 4 and Gears of War 3. Currently I am waiting on a complete version of Final Fantasy 13-2, the game looks great and I really wanted to play it when it came out but the fact that the planned DLC is much more then just extra weapon skins or costumes has forced me to wait for a complete version.

Not if it's a game I really want right away.