Shadowfiend delay on Tendons (Spine hc -10 man)

Hey there fellow shadowpriests,

today we could get a shot on spine hc and it went pretty decent. But what I encounter is the delay on shadowfiend for the burst parts. Using macros and stuff and the rota fits perfect. But as soon as I pop my fiend and Im waiting to use trinket and instant MB it simply doesnt gets up instant (its the case on dummies, just tried it -- maybe 1 sec dealy). But Im takling about 3 to 4 secs delay until the orbs/first attacks are up.

Does anyone experienced the same issue or is it some server lag? Its not that my dps suffers much from this (still doing up to 1 million w/o legendary) but I still feel it could be more with a 2 sec earlier attack as its supposed to be.

Any tips or do I just have to take it as it is?

Deleted
    Shadowfiend uses a GCD. Orb usually procs during that GCD. If it doesn't, it usually procs around 0.1-0.3 sec after it. Shouldn't be a problem.

I think it may be a bug. I'm experiencing the same unusual delay tonight that wasn't there previously

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Shadowfiend uses a GCD. Orb usually procs during that GCD. If it doesn't, it usually procs around 0.1-0.3 sec after it. Shouldn't be a problem.
    Its not a "real" problem. I was just wondering why there is a delay from using it on a dummy/any other boss and spine hc. Might be related to the part that you can't move "behind" the target (I know you can backstab etc from the "front") and it needs those seconds to "fit" in the fiend correctly. I never used it for tendon on normal or LFR. Will try that next week and will see if there is a delay aswell.

Are you using a /petattack macro for your fiend? I usually have to wait a second and a half for the first orbs, but not 4.