Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Which PVE mount is most unique/your favorite?

Only PvE mounts which obtain from dungeons/raids achievement or boss.
    My vote goes to Invincible from Lich King.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be the Invincible tied with Pureblood firehawk

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amani War Bear for me:P The art/coloring on it is great:P

Mimiron's Head

I really wish the H-Madness mount didn't look like the achieve and normal versions.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal6 View Post
    Mimiron's Head

I really wish the H-Madness mount didn't look like the achieve and normal versions.
    Personally it should of been the Heart of the aspects but nooooooo -.- lets just give them an upgraded form of another typical drake thing.

Definitely Invincible to me. Dozens of mounts have come since I got mine and it is still the only mount I ride.

Probably Invincible.
    But maybe the 25man Naxx/OS3D/Maly achievement proto?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You may say WTF about this, but my favorite is the Swift White Hawkstrider.
    It's absurd, I love it, big cow riding a scrawny white bird.

Most unique one would be mimiron's head, because it's the only model that isn't used somewhere else (invincibles skeleton -> blizz shop sparkle pony).

I would have said the Ravenlord for most unique, but they kind of screwed the pooch on that one. Invincible shares a model with the hippogryphs and the Celestial Steed, so that's out... So, I'll have to say Mimiron's head now.

My personal favorite "rare" mount? Either Ravenlord or Baron.
    Meep~

Quote Originally Posted by tyggyr View Post
    You may say WTF about this, but my favorite is the Swift White Hawkstrider.
    It's absurd, I love it, big cow riding a scrawny white bird.
    Tis pretty funny seeing a fat cow riding the big white cock - (insert "that's what she said" from the noob kids) Decent mount but my favorite would probably have to be my Rusted Proto - it's hard to choose though when you have so many. :/

Be mindful that younger individuals visit these forums, your sexual reference should be avoided. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-02-20 at 11:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    I got the life binder's handmaiden tonight, so that's my new favourite

onyxia drake, I guess. Also might be big love rocket or mimiron head (and I dont have either of them unfortunatelly)

10+ Year Old Account
    i've never seen it myself, but does mimiron's head share animations with the engineer roflcopters? either way, its the most unique and i wish i had it.

that being said, this morning i finally got my favorite mount of all time, the raven lord. i am SO happy. its beautiful. the FL version is really lame by comparison, imo. /shrug

My white war talbuk for ground mount tied with the mechano hog, The engineering copter is cool for flying mounts i suppose. As far as drakes go, frost wyrms look very different from others, but share the same skeleton and basic body animations as all other drakes, so I dont know about that... still fly on my vanquisher everywhere )

I know you said dungeons or bosses, but yeah, I guess with that limitation invincible looks pretty nice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    onyxia drake, I guess. Also might be big love rocket or mimiron head (and I dont have either of them unfortunatelly)
    totally forgot about onyxia! the azure drake from EoE is really rare, as well as the wolf (and i think ally got a horse?) from ToGC before it got removed...

i think Mimirons Head is the only unique model in game. all other raid mounts have several different colors and dilly dallys on them.

Deleted
    The dreadsteed of Xoroth, the warlock mount which back then you got after what was probably the longest quest line in the game.
    It was hard, it was costly and the last quest in Dire Maul with the help of 4 companions was great.
    But it was worth it, the dreadsteed of Xoroth is awesome.

15+ Year Old Account
    definitly mimiron's head, 1 of a kind and hopefully always will be...

Deleted
    Invincible looks great, but on my old server you could buy a boost for like 100k so making it a low % drop chance in Cataclysm felt pointless. Mirm's Head is the most unique looking mount, but again it was sold in boosts and eveyone and their dog had it on high pop servers.

Personally, if it counts, I prefer the TCG mounts. Not everyone is willing to part with RL money for one, nor has the means to afford one in-game. As for PvE raiding it will probably be the Onyxian Drake, I've ran this raid every week on 3 characters since it was upgraded to 80 and never seen it drop. Even on high population servers you are likely to see just 1 in the capital. Ashes of Alar is pretty common now, I was logged in last night and there was FIVE outside the trade district AH O.o

I used to love Anzu before they made it easily farmable. I remember being the only BE with it on my server after I dual boxed the summon with my Druid, got a lot of comments :P

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    The dreadsteed of Xoroth, the warlock mount which back then you got after what was probably the longest quest line in the game.
    Should of remained a quest chain :<