first look at norn bear form in video

first look at what norn bear form will look like take note this is a npc not a player but from screen shot of norn transformations we got a long time ago this matches http://youtu.be/fMrpolYQvag?t=7m17s

that clip fails....
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    first look at what norn bear form will look like take note this is a npc not a player but from screen shot of norn transformations we got a long time ago this matches http://youtu.be/fMrpolYQvag?t=7m17s
    That looks really cool. I wonder what types of moves they get when they are transformed. He really looks like he can take a beating as well, maybe increased hp?
    Why do I run? Why do I slay? Why do I play? ...Carrots? Nay.

That's a big bear.

How come so many of these videos show people just spamming 1? I've seen a few now where they only spam 1 ability.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-02-20 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    That's a big bear.

How come so many of these videos show people just spamming 1? I've seen a few now where they only spam 1 ability.
    meh i bet you everyone who plays it for the first time will spam 1 for a bit

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 09:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    that clip fails....
    thanks for your opinion

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fishious View Post
    That looks really cool. I wonder what types of moves they get when they are transformed. He really looks like he can take a beating as well, maybe increased hp?
    indeed increased hp and im 99% sure that they get different abilities while shapeshifted

Deleted
    Looks super awesome, can't wait for some Wolf gameplay! =D

Norn <3

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post

Norn <3
    indeed and if you watch as it dies he transforms back to norn form

That's a big bear.

Because the majority of people are clueless press who don't even know what MMORPG stands for.

I can not tell wtf is happening in most of these videos. So much awful. :c

That's a big bear.

My guess is because 1 is the first ability you start with so it is a habit to continue using it.

Also I thought you couldn't use racials in pvp?
    Last edited by worprz; 2012-02-20 at 09:47 PM.

Its because 1 is your basic auto attack. It has no CD and can be used over and over again so inbetween skills you want to be using that to keep your damage up. Now as to why most people dont use the other skills and leave them off CD for large amounts of time, thats just because they dont know how to play yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post

Norn <3
    indeed and if you watch as it dies he transforms back to norn form

Deleted
    That is actually not a player but like a PvP boss which is worth 50 points I think. ''Svanir has been defeated'' @ 7:37

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    My guess is because 1 is the first ability you start with so it is a habit to continue using it.

Also I thought you couldn't use racials in pvp?
    read my first post that mob is a npc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Its because 1 is your basic auto attack. It has no CD and can be used over and over again so inbetween skills you want to be using that to keep your damage up. Now as to why most people dont use the other skills and leave them off CD for large amounts of time, thats just because they dont know how to play yet.
    I'm really not trying to bash anyone, but pressing a different button than your first button isn't really a 'skilled' thing to do..
    As you can see when Yogcast or TotalBiscuit are playing, they make a new character and only have skill 1. Then when they learn skill 2, 3, 4 and so on they read it and start using it. It's kind of straight forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a big bear.

From what I'm gathering, when you start the game, you have like 3-5 abilities. But you only have the first ability unlocked. To get the others, you just have to use the first abilities. The one video I was looking at, it only took the guy a few minutes to get his second ability, and a few more for the third.

Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    read my first post that mob is a npc
    Oh sorry lol I feel I need to learn to read the first post more XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    I'm really not trying to bash anyone, but pressing a different button than your first button isn't really a 'skilled' thing to do..
    As you can see when Yogcast or TotalBiscuit are playing, they make a new character and only have skill 1. Then when they learn skill 2, 3, 4 and so on they read it and start using it. It's kind of straight forward.
    learning to play against pve is easier then learning on the fly on pvp

That's a big bear.

Made even more funny by the fact that 1 is your auto attack, so even if you don't press it your character can still use it.
    So they're basically auto attacking constantly.