Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Merge my dead server ( garithos ) and ill tell u

Funniest Dark Legacy comic in a while.

LOL Awesome Dark Legacy today

any US people able to confirm its 10% yet btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celegil View Post
    Bring back Medivh. Use the Kara Crypts to do it. I would SO love to be able to explore the Crypts, properly filled with mobs and effects. (NOT that I've ever been there! ... thats against the rules!)
    That would be an awesome idea also, especially since there is still a lot of mystery surrounding Medivh in Lore.

---------- Post added 2012-02-21 at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Can we please stop bringing characters back? The game is stale enough as it is, resurrecting YET ANOTHER lore figure is only going to make it worse.
    Just wanting to point out that at the end of my post I say how Blizzard should play it safe and not just simply resurrect someone from the dead, but rather let us be able to experience some of the Lore (use Caverns of Time) that isn't in game atm, like the War of the Ancients. I also go on to say that it would be awesome to bring Turalyon and Alleria back into the game and involve them somehow, which wouldn't be resurrecting anyone since they are currently MIA. On another note (not directing this at you namelessone), I think that there are too many people adding their 2 cents into this topic that do not know any of the lore other than what is presented in WoW. Before you start saying "Dont bring back any more characters from the dead", you should read up on your Lore and remember you dont necessarily have to resurrect a character to re-involve them into the game or more Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Halbarad View Post
    any US people able to confirm its 10% yet btw?
    Still only 5%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawer View Post
    What are they doing there ? Are only those 2 CMs there or a whole Blizz Irvine team went there ? Do we have any spies in France ?
    I'm afraid the only spies we have in France are lazy, lasagna-eating cats who also hate Mondays.
    Last edited by Alayea; 2012-02-22 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Fixed broken emoticon.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Dark Legacy one indeed trolled me

Deleted
    ppl say resurect illidan, illidan isnt dead he is a demon so he prolly went back to the twisting nether or where ever those demons come from

revive arthas please ... try to redirect his path of darkness from being consumed by frostmore (the lich king) and somehow find a way to create a story telling how he may become good or at least try to redeem himself even afterall the atrocities ... . maybe lich king recovers control and enslaves fordragon ... and somehow arthas tries to save the day as a way to make an ultimate sacrifice after all he has done ... in a cosmic or freaking awesome ghostic way ... arthas fights ner´zhul in a final battle and ends the scourge once and for all ... perhaps could it be one of the final chapters in the wow universe ´^^ ... just some creative ideas ... sorry if I´m being too drastic u_u ... arthas and his storyline could have a better ending =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    Just to think that over 1.5 million people were raiding in wrath just in 25 man raiding format alone. Oh where have all the raiders gone.
    It is harder to keep 25 person teams together, simple as that. Love it, hate it...Blizz decided it was okay and here we are. More casual players, fewer willing to commit the time and energy to be part of a big end game team.

Deleted
    lol @ casey.TSW release date: 19th of june 2012, thx for trying tho, good thing you failed again

Deleted
    Illidan went down so quickly, TBC failed a bit with his demise :} You should revive him, everybody loves him and this time we are prepared (for his return)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I agree with Casey about swtor. Saying sowtor feels more natural then tor. But I been called "the Butcher of the English Language".
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-02-25 at 06:30 AM.