Poll: Diablo 3, Switching to it or not?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Who off you will switch to Diablo 3 when it comes out?

Goodday my fellow forum posters,

Not sure if this has been posted a biljion times before but i'm still going to ask it. Alot off people are currently either playing World of warcraft, Starwars online, Rift, or League of legends ( I know who you are !!). But the ultimate question is. Are you willing to give up your current game to play Diablo 3.

Personally i play all off the 4 above named games and i'm going to drop them all for diablo to atleast try it out. The beta so far for me has been really fun and i can't wait for the full game.

Inbefore people saying this thread has been over done i'm add something orginal. While your posting please add your motivations as to why (Shocker) and try to stay on the subject. Diablo 3.

EDIT You can off course decide to play diablo3 + all other games you want but i wonder if anyone off you play 2 games full time + raids etc.

Go.

Sincerly Petsoul,
    Last edited by petsoul; 2012-02-21 at 04:16 PM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will for sure. I've been a huge fan of the franchise since Diablo I, and I cannot wait for the release of Diablo III.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is gonna be a tough choice.

I've played D2 in an online community for 4 years before switching to WoW. Some of my buddies will undoubtedly switch from D2 to D3, but some will prolly go for GW2. That's the problem #1.

Problem #2 is that I don't know how much time I will have to spend in D2 hunting items to actually get a correct set.

Problem #3 is that both MoP and GW2 look awesome so far, and the MMO aspect is much more important than the party of 4 (or even 8) in Diablo.

Anyway, I got the annual pass, meaning I get D3 for free. At worst, I'll shelf the DVD.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

I dont see why you cant play WoW AND Diablo? It's not a sub-based game, so.

Seeing as how this game wont be able to emulate the amount of interest i put into diablo 2 from the demo[beta], its prob gona be just like sc2, play for a month or 2 but get bored.

Absolutely! Finally looking for a game with challange. after playing Kingdom of amalur- reckoning im looking for some challange. ( great game but can be easily facerolled even on hardest of difficulty right now)

Anyways, Why not just play all those games + diablo?

i was addicted to Diablo 2 and i plan on being addicted to Diablo 3...there is nothing else in this life that i'm looking forward to.

I plan to give it at least a couple months before I even consider buying it.

I'm not even remotely close to being a fan of how the RMAH is working and what it could mean down the road.

I'll wait till more comes out about it and see how it changes the game.

Deleted
    Yes.. only thing I am doing in Wow now is just doing dailies. I will never go back to Dragon soul again.. worst raid ever..

So a free D3 coming my way will be my main game till expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Amy View Post
    Yes.. only thing I am doing in Wow now is just doing dailies. I will never go back to Dragon soul again.. worst raid ever..

So a free D3 coming my way will be my main game till expansion.
    just dailies ? seems tedious and repetetive i stopped WoW when dragon soul came out but what i understand from friends is that it's a polished turd

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Switch? I'll just do both. (That should probably be a poll option.)
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

Deleted
    I'll play Diablo 3 alongside other games, mainly Guild Wars 2 and WoW, I dunno where im gonna find time for all 3 but those games are a nerds dream.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see no reason to switch anything. I'll be playing this along with WoW and SW:TOR.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantumall View Post
    Switch? I'll just do both. (That should probably be a poll option.)
    and i shall once i figure out how to! yes i'm that good with forums. no troll intended don't hate me cus im beautifull >:

Ya can't say I'll switch cause I'll be playing both =P They are two vastly different types of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have already switched half a year ago (more or less). as everyone in my guild and on my friendlist cancled their accounts there is nothing holding me ingame.

i now survive on league of legends, humble bundles, gog.com and my vast collection of classic games ...

i need a big game badly

It's not an MMO and there is no subscription... where does switching come into this?

Deleted
    Have the annual pass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's not an MMO and there is no subscription... where does switching come into this?
    I wonder this aswell some people think you cant play more then 1 game at a time.

OT: I will play it like i play all other games when ever im in the mood for it one hour i might want to play c&c other hour i might want to play deus ex etc sometimes the mood can be hold for days and sometimes weeks.

It's a false choice thinking you need to give something up. Fitting it in your schedule, sure, but not trading one game for another.